Leave me to my personal wonderland
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

OOC: sorry for the LOONG wait, my muse has been funky x.x and lol...he's so modest.

She looked from the small wooden sculpture to the kind male before her as he spoke, "Well...this is the first time for me..I like the sand better...it has a more moldable texture to it.." She gave a soft smile as he cheeks felt a little hot from speaking as she did. It was hard for her to speak openly. Typically she was quiet unless forced to speak, and the words were few. Her ears went back as she thought about something her mom and her used to do, when she was a pup, long before she could shift..she wondered what it would be like to do it in this form, but there he was..she didn't want to seem stupid. Maybe later. He finally spoke of his sculpture and her eyes went back to it, "..I'm sure it requires skill though...just like everything, it requires some sort of work and skill to accomplish..especially when molding wood...it's like molding stone..that takes skill.." Her tail gave a light wag and she smiled to the ever kind male.

Her eyes looked over to the snow mound she had made, the little bit of sculpting she had started. "..do you think..do you think I could sculpt?" she looked back to him. "..what..what exactly does your pack do? Do they help teach others? Or do they all just do their own art in peace?" She thought she had worded it odd, and most likely she did, however, she was so curious and was trying not to be entirely nervous.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread