Leave me to my personal wonderland
[html]

215 OOC:you ninja posted me again, but i caught it ... again!

And the only thing that will ruin a good sand art is… well me stepping in it and the water, where as the snow would melt!

He said, letting out a laugh, but he knew full well what she meant. He was a very casual wolf, he didn’t care much for the titles unless it called for it. There was no call here.

It requires much practice I must say. And possibly a bit of skill.

He answered, yes it took skill to carve something elaborate into wood, but carving wood itself was easy enough in its own way. He smiled at her when she asked if she could sculpt, and then randomly ask about his pack, they were easy enough questions for him at least.

I think anyone can if they tried, and I’m sure you would be pretty good at it yourself. As for my pack. We help each other like any other pack would. But to really answer your question, we do teach others. We do not hold back in our talents, at least most of my pack doesn’t.

His voice was kind and quite welcoming, he was wondering if she was hinting at something. He listened to the water moving back and forth on the beach while waiting for a reply.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread