Leave me to my personal wonderland
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

OOC: x.x...why..why did I post with Aro..x.x

His words made her smile and she laughed her eyes looking at him amused with how witty he was. "..yes, you are a danger to my art.." Her head lowered as she let out another laugh, though her laughter was more like shy giggles than out right laughter. He seemed modest to her, and she liked that. He wasn't shy, but he wasn't bold either. He was a happy medium. Her eyes began to look at him in silent admiration of his personality. He fed her curiosity, her smile never leaving, however, in reality, Adonia pretty much always held a smile, even if it was a light shy one. It was as if her muzzle naturally turned into a smile. "that sounds peaceful.." Her words were in reference to his pack, and to her it did sound peaceful. To know there was no pressure on the pack to do much except to enjoy doing art and seeking knowledge on the arts. She thought it was amazing to know a pack was united by just the simple craft. Most packs were formed for the sole purpose of survival, or war..but they were different. Adonia liked different, and in a way the thought made her feel happy, excited, and even more curious. She knew though that they probably still had to perform the obvious pack duties, but overall art was what fueled them.

Her mind was no longer on her snow sculpture, but now distracted by something else. Her eyes looked up to the interestingly colored male, "It was great to meet you Shawchert Menue..I need to go though, I have horses to care for..but..perhaps we'll have another random encounter" Her tail let out a light wag of pleasure, then she bowed her head and turned with a light upturned smile, she began to walk slowly away, her head down as she went into deep thought.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread