Exploration of a new Beginning
[html]
Ooc: thanks alright! happy holidays and new year!

"It's nice to meet you as well Teddy."She quietly. Eyes adjusting to the shifting from day to night, she saw that his coat was not completely black . White areas adorned areas of him, but he was still mostly black such as herself. Black was the color of the night, to be disguised. She enjoyed the color, it helped her to blend in with the shadows and the night. Keeping out of harm and when she was on the hunt. She could feel his strong energy of calmness as he sat next to her. For, she herself was calm as well. As he lifted his head to look at the sky, she did so herself, enjoying the beauty of it all. As if to bath in the moonlight and stars themselves twinkling with their individual light millions of miles away. She remembered what her mother said, how everything is all connected, all one. Looking at the stars and moon made her feel small, yet as her she said, connected to it all. Without the moon, the tide would be nonexistent and earth's rotation would not be balanced. Therefore the moon and earth share a connection as do all creatures on the earth. Suddenly as he spoke, she was pulled from her own thoughts. Big bad wolves eh?

She couldn't help but give a chuckle at the comment of the big bad wolves part. She hadn't meet many vicious wolves but the ones that she did encounter where the ones that killed her parents. She was lucky to escape them for they had almost taken her life as well. If she did happen to encounter any, she would fight them.

" So I've been told of them. I've been traveling alone for quiet some time but recently I've been accepted into Anathema. "

She also couldn't help but notice that his comment was some what of a taunt. Perhaps he wasn't as calm as she felt he was. Never the less, Nyx would hold her ground, hoping that the calmness she felt earlier would not escape into being defensive or aggressive. She liked to be neither.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread