Exploration of a new Beginning
[html]

ooc: I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I have midterms these weeks.

Nyx recalled the past, when she was a loner. She didn't mind the alone part, but being a social creature, she enjoyed the company of others. Though in her own time and space she was able to let her mind wander more with less distraction. To find inspiration to create and exploring the land and perhaps meeting a few others. Though after her pack was killed, she became cautious. True to her name, she stuck to traveling and hunting at night. Mostly keeping to the shadows for protection, she traveled to Souls. Is was as if she felt more of a kinship to the moon rather then the sun as well. Taught the skills of survival she executed them well after the pack was killed. Her parents had told her about Souls, and about different packs. All in all, Nyx enjoyed pack life and was grateful for the protection of a pack and a home to call her own.

She picked up on his comment."We never are truly alone ," She said with a slim smile on her lips. Suddenly, flashes of the past played upon the recess of her mind. "Once my pack was killed in war, I had managed to escape and find Anathema," She heard herself saying. She hadn't told anyone in Anathema yet about this, not even Naniko. The past was the past, Nyx was one who would rather not dwell upon it, reliving sadness. She wanted to live in the now, exploring the life around her, not the death behind her. She felt somewhat comfortable with Teddy beside her, even though she wasn't entire sure of him. She didn't mind him at all.

As Nyx reopened her eyes yellow green eyes, they meet blue. She felt something behind those eyes, yet it wasn't readable on his face at all, even though she had meet a smile. It dissipated when Teddy turned his face to the night once again. It really was a beautiful night, clear with th fresh scent of winter. She cast her glance to the sights around them, outcroppings of the rocks- the mountain terrain. Everything was covered in a layer of snow. Nyx found it beautiful, especially how the moon reflected upon it, illuminating the snowy landscape. A small gust of wind ruffled her dark fur and her feather earring fluttered softly in it. She lifted her hand to keep it steady until the wind slowed.

"That's an odd way to find trust, almost killing each other," She could imagine Teddy and Naniko fighting. He was such a large strong wolf, Nyx couldn't imagine many others challenging him. Naniko, could be tough as well and she was large and strong , especially for a female. It must have been a fierce battle. He kept talking and she nodded to his comment on protecting Anathema, instead of being alone. She felt herself smiling again. She'd been smiling a lot tonight, she was grateful for it and enjoyed Teddy's company."I understand. It is good that you have a pack to protect" It was truly good that he had found his niche. She hoped to find hers in the crafstmen tier. Creating was her passion, she knew that could bring a lot to the pack if she was able to get into the tier. Her jewelry making, carving small things, making leather packs; there was a lot to bring.

She was distracted in her own thoughts until she looked back to Teddy. There was a change in his voice and tone, fluid and smooth. She noticed how handsome Teddy was, snapping back to reality she gave him a smile. Nyx really wasn't much a a flirtatious girl. She was almost a year and hadn't had much experience in these matters. Of course she had encounters but she usually ignored them. If she liked anyone, she felt that it was easier to be herself then pretend to be something that she was not.

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#21c1cd; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5136/souls66.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:560px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#116d73; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread