The past and the present dont seem so far apart.
[html]

--

The lack of rich words from the male was the result of deep thoughts running under his skin. This was a troubling tale she revealed, and he could not help but view her differently now. Not to say that he perceived her a monster now, for he did not. They were all different, and everyone had skeletons hidden away in their closets. Who was Conor to judge anyone for what they had done in the past. Her words had shocked him somewhat, but she came from a broken home, and perhaps, if he had managed to see all from her point of perspective, that cruel choice could be something he could understand.

Ears perked at her next words, and the male held his breath in quiet anticipation, lungs burning as they kept the pale smoke captured within its fleshy prison. The Dahlian man did not understand the words she now spoke. Interfering what? And who where they? ”Who would come for you both?” He asked, deciding that he wanted to know this. But he could see that she was becoming anxious now. ”If I’m making you uncomfortable, you don’t have to tell me, Shayna.” What should matter was what she made out of her time here. He would not punish her for the things she had done before she arrived here. That wouldn’t be very fair.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread