Christmas Den
[html]
OOC goes here!

Geneva appreciated Davyn's honesty. She could sense his excitement, although it was mellow, much like his nature. There was a calm tranquility, perhaps a self-assuredness, that marked the way he spoke. Geneva knew better than others that still waters could run deep. She felt that this definitely applied to her new pack mate.

"You will find someone - a friend, or something more. When I came here, I didn't think I would. Sometimes that sort of thing or creature just sneaks up on you, breaks down all your defenses without your noticing, and suddenly becomes a huge part of your life." Geneva had never expected to love Jefferson. But she had felt compelled to delve deeper into their connection. The rest was history, as they were together now, and even more tightly bound together due to their son.

He seemed genuinely interested in their conversation, and she was glad. It was a pleasant distraction. Her paws continued to displace the frozen over earth, seeking the softer soil below. She had made decent progress by her estimation, and so she divided her attention between their labor and conversation. "Phoenix Valley was founded by three wolves; Iskata, Hel, and Deuce. They divided the leadership into three different positions, which were Matriarch, Warrior, and Shaman. They came together to form the pack in the summer months, two years ago."

Geneva was able to put part of her muzzle into the dirt. She was not able to smell the rich scent of the earth, but her calloused paws reveled in the softness of the earth. She continued to part the earth in earnest. As they continued, she was certain that he would reside within his own dwelling without much of a wait. "Jefferson has been around the longest of us, I believe. Since almost the the formation of the pack. I believe he arrived in early autumn, two years ago. I'll ask him to speak with you about it; he may speak about it at a packing meeting as well." She was glad that there was someone who wanted to preserve the pack's history. She would have done it personally, if she had more time, but she was more involved in the present day to dwell upon the past.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread