Christmas Den
[html]

Not at all. Smile wc 308

Davyn by nature was not a very defensive wolf, and so when the other male approached, he wagged his tail and paused in his digging. The other male was scarred badly, but Davyn could tell that he was a kind soul. His multi colored eyes held sadness, and a bitterness that Davyn associated with the personality of a warrior who had seen his fair share of battles, had seen too much death. Even one death was too much, in Davyn’s opinion, but he admired the male for the skills that were so obviously apparent.

"By all means, good sir, it would be greatly appreciated. We can use all the help offered. I'm hoping to get this done as soon as possible, so as to be in before the birds disappear." Davyn knew that the day the birds went into hiding was the day a bad storm would hit, and he could feel it was not long in coming.

Davyn took a step back from his pile of dirt, backing out of the hole he had managed to create in the short time he had been digging. The den was coming along nicely; Davyn had hopes that it would be done in just a few short days. He bowed carefully to the male, showing the classic respect that ran deep in his veins. "I am Davyn Nefae. I can only guess that you are one of my packmates. It’s an honor to meet you, sir." He turned his head, only to sneeze; a fragment of leaf had found its way up his nose, and his eyes crossed as a massive sneezing fit overcame him.

“Beg pardon, sir.” His voice rasped from the sneezing, and he shook his head to rid himself of the troublesome leaf once and for all. He coughed, and then turned to his task once more.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread