Christmas Den
[html]
Hi Adam!

Geneva could definitely relate to Davyn’s curious nature. Her own curiosity had often led her to question things. In fact, it had been curious acting as the driving force that had brought her to Phoenix Valley in the first place. Aside from the knowledge that Phoenix Valley had once been Anu’s home, Geneva had also been curious about the packs surrounding Crimson Dreams, where she had been living at the time. The first time she had laid eyes on Jefferson, she had been wandering the edges of the territory in an attempt to make a map.

”I do not know what happened to Hel, but I believe that Deuce and her mate left the pack for their own reasons. Iskata stayed until she became unable to lead due to an injury. Eventually, she died under unusual circumstances. I only know what I’ve been able to glean here and there.” Geneva paused for a moment to redouble her digging efforts. As she had been recounting what she knew, she had stopped digging. After several moments, she felt satisfactorily caught up and decided to speak again. ”Jefferson was very close to Iskata; he cared very much for her.” It was sad to think that her mate had lost someone he considered to be his one true friend at one point. He had also been close to DaVinci, and the male had disappeared. She knew that it hurt to lose those close to him, since close friends were few and far between for her mate. It was a fight just to get him to let his guard down in the first place.

Before she could collect other thoughts, Ty appeared. Geneva abandoned her digging site for a moment to greet him. She had not seen the wayward male in months and months; it seemed like it had been an eternity really. She bumped her shoulder against his affectionately before returning to her site. ”I had heard you returned. I am so happy to see you!” she said with enthusiasm. Davyn accepted his help and Geneva concentrated on getting more done as the males exchanged pleasantries.

The subleader raised her eyes as a thought struck her. ”Ty is Iskata’s grandson, and the son of DaVinci.” The information seemed pertinent to the topic that they had been discussing before. It struck her that so many in the pack were interconnected. She had arrived as a stranger here, but now she had a family of her own. As Davyn uncovered the story of Phoenix Valley, she hoped that he would see how wonderfully interconnected they all had become, united by this pack.

”The sooner we get your home set up, the better,” Geneva agreed. It would be good to have Ty’s strength behind them. As a team, she was certain that they would be able to accomplish much more. ”I would love to visit you here, once you are settled, Davyn,” Geneva remarked as she bent down and curved her body, now able to fit her form into the hole that she had been working on. It was endlessly intriguing to consider that Davyn would reside in a place that he had shaped practically on his own.

[/html]

WC 517

Messages In This Thread