Christmas Den
[html]

Hi!

Ty gave a hearty laugh as he shoulder bumped right back, a little rougher than Geneva probably expected. "It's good to see you too, you old gal, it's good to see your still holding up!" He said with with a grin, passing her and diving right into the hole. Before Ty got to explain himself, Geneva was already explaining who he was, the grandson of one of the founders, and the son of a leader. With Davyn's implication that he was a packmate, Ty couldn't help but blurt out. "Damn right, on both accounts!" Grinning all the way through as he found a fresh spot for him to dig before driving his claws into the ground. "The pleasure is all mine Davyn, always good to meet another contributing member."

It was good for Ty to finally get a sense of kinship with at least one of the new packmates, and what better way to do that than to help him make his home? He nodded in agreement as he shuffled some dirt out of the hole. "I wouldn't mind visiting either, from what I can tell by the shaping, you already have most of this planned out." He commented. From what he could guess by the wolf's manner of speaking, his politeness and gentlemanly manner, he was a diplomatic manner. "And as for bird hunting, take my advice, fowl is not what you want to hunt now." He sniffed around at the ground before sending his claws into the dirt once more. "Naw, now you should just be hunting the animals who are as late on hibernation as you are, squirrels, rabbits, foxes, even deer and elk are still wandering about, but don't hunt those unless you got a good portion of the pack together, if all you're hunting is birds, you'll go hungry."

As soon as Ty gave his two cents, he remained silent for a spell, focusing on the digging for a second before continuing the conversation. He wanted to ask Geneva how she was doing, how the pack had carried since he left, but he wasn't in the mood to share his side of the story, where he was or what had happened to him, though the fact he was missing half his tail said enough. So he turned his attention to Davyn, offering some friendly chatter to the gentleman as they worked. "So, where you from, buddy?" He asked the wolf. "You certainly seem to be one of the more eloquent wolves, judging by your manner 'o speech."

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread