One Lost Meal
Oh okay, Oh that would be cool if that was a real word though! >3< Hunter is okay with me! Big Grin

Mia watched the chief as he talked, he seemed a lot like her deceased brother, he was commanding yet soft at the same time. he seemed to have a keen eye for justice and hospitality. It made her wonder, what was his childhood like? did he cross borders to pick flowers or follow a rabbit with out punishment? Were his parents kind or strict? It felt like worlds apart but somehow she could not help but feel some sort of connection with the chief, like a a father or brother like friendship. As Dawali made his offer to stay, it was going to be a cold harsh winter she could tell that already by the snow accumulated at her very feet and the chill in the air yes Father winter was going to be especially cruel this season. But when Dawali motioned to the elk she gracefully leapt across the fence with a short howl and loped over to the elk but stopped short. "Actually I would like to give this to the pack as gift for my thanks for letting me into your pack. I can start a new life, I can have have another chance to be happy." she watched as her new pack leader galloped down the borders for the patrol that the young wolf had interrupted.

With a new found mood Mia grabbed the leg of the young elk and began to drag it to the tribe, following the scents like Dawali instructed. She felt like she was walking on air, happiness wasn't found in Mia easily but having a new home who wouldn't feel like she had wings and was ready to fly to some new place, a haven, a home. She took a rest letting go of the elk's leg. It was heavy but no matter she wasn't going to eat until she was to her destination, excitement made her body shiver to where all she could do was circle the dead animal howling her joy to the sky. The young wolf didn't care if she scared any wolves near by this was a victory, a joyous occasion to be screamed to the heavens. With new motivation and energy she grabbed onto the elk and started her journey again to a new place. To her new home.

Messages In This Thread