akeldama
[html]

He had seen the picture that his brother had painted, the adults of his pack busy with "duties" that were exclusive to them while he and the other Dreaming pups played. Haven's words brought truth to his suspicions and he was satisfied with the ocher wolf's explanation. That not sound too bad, he said with a tilt of his head. He had expected a much more daunting answer, he did not know what. Giving up some of his playtime for responsibility did not seem like a horrible exchange, but he could see why it would cause Haven to urge him to enjoy his youth as much as possible. Oak had no way of realizing how lucky he was to have such a warning, for it would remain in his thoughts from here on. I gets bored wiff playing sometimes. But mostly my brovers and me have lots of fun.

His black-tipped tail wagging, Oak gazed up at Haven with a child's stare of fearless curiosity. It was true that he knew little about his older brother, but he liked what he had seen so far. He looked beyond the large werewolf into the lovely landscape behind, that of Cour des Miracles, his curiosity a burning fire. Why you live here now? he questioned, dark eyes returning to the fox-hued wolf. Haven had lived in Crimson Dreams with Mother in the past, and Oak simply wanted to know what had made him leave. Crimson Dreams was the perfect place in the boy's eyes because it was all he had ever known — he had no notion of what it was like anywhere else.

<style type="text/css">
.oaklizard b {font-weight:bold; color:#FA6619; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.oaklizard-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.oaklizard p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.oaklizard {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#3B1E0C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdleaf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #220000; padding: 245px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5E3D28; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.oaklizard-line1 {width:347px; border-bottom:1px dotted #E25E16; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
table by erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread