akeldama
[html]

Haven was relieved when Oak seemed mollified by his answer and was happy to hear that to his younger brothers, such things did not seem dreadful. The Knight gave a soft chuckle and ruffled the fur atop the blue eyed boy's head. "No, it's not bad. Just different." It really wasn't the things one had to do when one was all grown up that were bad, it was the way one's perception of the world changed. Innocence was a delicate and rare thing and he hoped that his little brothers could hold onto theirs longer than he had been able to. "Well, when you're older, I'll guarantee you you'll miss being to play so much. I know I do," he said with a wink. Haven often wished he could return to those carefree days, if even only for a short while.

Oak seemed very curious about all the surrounded him and had a thirst for knowledge in his peerless eyes that the Aatte recognized well. The question was a bit of a surprise, but really it was only to be expected. He was the only member of the family who was no longer housed withing the Dreaming borders. "It's kind of complicated, but when I was younger I went through a bit of a rough time and I decided that I needed to move away so I could become the person I needed to be. I do miss Crimson Dreams, but this is my home now and I do love it here." Hopefully for now that answer would suffice. Perhaps someday he would tell Oak the whole story, but it was not for his young ears now. "Would you like a tour? I could show you my house and the stables and whatever else you'd like to see." He had a feeling the orange boy would jump at the opportunity.

<style type="text/css">
.Havengifter01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fba702; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #481e00; }
.Havengifter01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#331400; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #BA4F00; text-align:center;}
.Havengifter01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Havengifter01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#BA4F00; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fedfa3; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#331400; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #BA4F00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Havengifter01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Havengifter01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #bf641a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread