mother's crying blood dust now.
[html]

THE PLOT THICKENS. (339)

Tayui nodded quietly as Eris outlined her reasons for choosing Anathema. Tayui was genuinely interested in figuring out why others had been so drawn to this place. For Tayui, it was the return to her true home: to Halcyon Mountain and back to the mountain that had reminded her so much of her first home. She had accepted the loss of Jaded Shadows, but she didn’t think she would ever get over the loss of Shadowed Sun. Even though Jaded Shadows had meant so much more to her, there was something about Shadowed Sun that always left her wondering. What would have happened if Skoll hadn’t been killed? If Lubomir had not left? If she, Pilot, and Sirius could have created a home forthemselves here? Sirius was not really Pilot’s child, but he could have been, and Pilot had loved him like a son anyways. There were too many what if’s and that was what really hurt.

So when Eris enunciated the same things she was feeling, she felt herself nodding along again. She didn’t want to say too much; she still missed AniWaya, but recognized she could not return just yet. Dawali had said she could, but would she? What was right? She had come here for a reason: to fulfil her desire for vengeance and she would undoubtedly satisfy it one way or another.

Tayui was surprised to realize she could relate to so much of what Eris said. She had joined AniWaya and only shortly after, gave birth to her children, too. She had left her home just recently and she had lied to so many about the father of her own children. She was just surprised to hear Salvaged was Eris’ father.

“So who is your mother then, if you don’t mind me asking? I hope I’m not being too nosy; I used to know Salvaged – vaguely – and I knew some of his other children. I don’t recognize you as one of them.” She gave Eris an apologetic smile, hoping this would somehow appease her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread