Faces painted in the sand
[html]

Aww...Smile yay for cuteness wc 422

Her gentle touch warmed his cold body, made him lift his silver eyes to her amber as she carefully raised his chin up. Davyn's breath caught in his throat, finding himself mildly ashamed at having her see him at the mercy of his hide and seek memories. He was used to having control over his thoughts, not the other way around, and to have these thoughts overcome him as they had was disconcerting, to say the least. He raised his paw to hold hers against his cheek for a brief moment, before she pulled away. He mourned the loss of contact, but quickly turned his attention to what she was saying, his eyes widening in profound shock.

"Are you sure, Tala?" Davyn felt honored that she would give a gift to him after knowing him for so little time. This femme continued to mystify him, and he was intrigued by everything about her. He cleared his throat, blushing lightly. "I thank you from every corner of my heart, milady. I am most honored." He gave a nod of his head, a mock bow. Her kindness touched him deep in his heart, and he made the stern resolution that the next time he went to Halifax, he would find some suitable parchment to render her delicate figure to paper, as a gift. She deserved only the best, and Davyn wanted to be the one who gave the best to her.

He sat, slowly washing the pendant that she had so willingly given to him, his thoughts dwelling on the slight female beside him. In so little time, with only two meetings, Davyn had come to the resolution that he wanted to be a part of her life, in one way or another. If she did not want the attentions that he was eager to dote upon her, her would step back and let her take her own path, but he would support her through the best of times and the worst. Her grace fascinated him.

"Tala...I would never wish to offend you, so if the inquiry does such, please tell me..." Davyn paused, his gaze far out over the lake. "How did you come to this place?" Davyn had realized in the days after coming here that Phoenix Valley was filled with dreamers and wolves who simply did not fit in anywhere else. He had come to Phoenix Valley by chance, and he was grateful that he had found this place first, as opposed to the coyote pack he had heard whispers of.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread