Faces painted in the sand
[html]

wc 336

He saw hesitancy in her eyes, and knew that it would be hard for her to not hide from him, and he felt the same way with some things. But Davyn felt such a connection to the female that he knew he would bypass any obstacles simply to make her happy.

Her blush made him laugh, her thoughts flitting visibly across her face. She apparently was not used to be complimented very much, and Davyn wanted to change that. Her blush was glorious to him, a beacon that drew him closer to her. He nodded at her words; Phoenix Valley was indeed a very good pack, and he already felt accepted, as if he had found a new home.

When her head made contact with his shoulder, Davyn froze briefly, breathing in the lovely scent of her hair. The last time they had met, his nose had been clogged with the cloying scent of gardenia; he hadn't been able to properly smell her. Her hair smelled of rosemary and mint to him, a unique combination that made his heart race. Davyn felt like he was running a marathon, but he was all too happy to be beside her. "I don't mind, Tala." He spoke quietly, his throat tight with unknown emotions. Her eyes spoke of fear, and he wanted to erase that fearful look from them. Davyn slowly shifted his weight so that he was leaning on the arm furthest from her, and reached up, brushing a stray curl away from her eyes.

He had long forgotten the box of jewelry laying at the water's edge, as he pondered his next question. "Please tell me this, Tala. Describe...describe what you see. I want to know how you see the world around you with so much light when it's obvious that there has been so much dark in your life..." His voice was hesitant, worried. As an artist, he wanted to know her point of view; as a male, he just wanted to know everything about her.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread