Faces painted in the sand
[html]

wc 233

Having her pressed against him felt so right in so many ways. Davyn poured their tea, handing her the hot mug carefully, so as not to spill any tea on her. He sat next to her, holding his mug in one hand. He thought for a moment, then carefully moved to wrap his other arm around her, aiming to pull her closer to his body. He hoped that she wouldn't pull away, but if she did, he would release her.

When Tala asked to see some of his work, Davyn's mind went into overdrive. There were careful sketches of her and the land tucked away in his desk, but if she wanted to see them, they were hers to see. "By all means, have at it. Most of my work is in the desk drawer; help yourself." He wanted to see the look on her beautiful face when she saw the sketches he had rendered of her. They were mostly of her in her Optime form, as that was what he had seen her in most, but some were also portraits of her face. He had been trying to capture the emotions and thoughts that so often flitted across her face.

He took a sip of his tea, finally cool enough to thoroughly enjoy. It was just the perfect strength, warming him to the bones as her presence warmed him to the soul.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread