Faces painted in the sand
[html]

sorry for the short post...wc 277

When her eyes turned soft, Davyn felt the stern wall of self control crumble, caught in the web that sweet fate had woven for the two of them. Her amber eyes drew him towards her, almost as if the chain that hung around his neck was pulling him closer and closer to her, and he had no will to even try and stop it. "The poem was written a long time ago, and yet, every time I read it, the only face that comes to mind is yours, Tala." His voice had dropped an octave, emanating from his chest in a deep rumble.

Davyn knelt in front of her, scared to touch her, as if she were some faerie, prone to disappear at any moment if the slightest wrong move was made. Her scent swirled around him, and Davyn was slightly alarmed to find that his hands were shaking from nervousness. He leaned his head down slightly, so that he could look directly into her eyes, hoping that she would not pull away from his intended action...

He raised his hands to frame Tala's face, barely touching her fur, marveling at the size difference. His hands practically swallowed her face as his thumbs gently ghosted over her cheek bones. Davyn was scared, more now than he had ever been. This was all completely new to him: the feelings, the rushes of adrenaline, everything about being in this lovely woman's presence made his blood boil.

"May I?" He would not proceed further without her explicit permission. He wanted to badly to show her that she was so amazingly beautiful to him, in every way humanly...er...possible to wolf kind.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread