Attention: Souls Most Eligible Bachelors
Sorry, if this is in the wrong spot, feel free to move it. But seeing as this is more of an idea for a site wide lil thing I thought it would go here rather than the thread request section.

Okay, was talking to Shaw on AIM (still doing that) and I was telling her to make Shaw CdA's most eligible bachelor and promise all the new ladies to join a night of romancing. But anyways I was being silly but then thought about it. What if it was made up as like an IC Game for all of Souls. You can sign up and participate if you want but don't have to. And there could be nominations of who would like to be seen up there (of course the player gets to choose if participation is wanted or not). Anyways, it could be like one of those bachelor auction things (though I haven't thought of how the bidding would go or anything) and like a romantic thread could be won. Or like mix it with a beauty competition thing, like how they do a talent or something. Or it could be like a triathlon, where like physical beauty is shown off, then like physical strength (through like a swimming competition or race or something), and then of course intelligence.

I don't really know seeing as I don't have the details all straight in my own head and just coming up with more ideas while I type. But yeah, could have it for both genders. Like a sign up sheet for males and then for females to participate in the competition itself and then those that would be around to watch or bid or something. I don't know. Others can feel free to put in their input and help hash out details if it is actually liked. I know SoSuWriMo is the big thing this month. So maybe for next month? The Bachelor/Bachelorette auction could tie in with Valentine's Day or something.

Messages In This Thread