Attention: Souls Most Eligible Bachelors
Yay! Glad that made some sort of sense to someone. All of my ideas got jumbled together while typing cause I have this tendency to over think things and I was trying to figure out what would work the best while typing and how more could participate and what would be the easiest to control. Of course I've got a couple of IC Games ideas that could be signed up for. Sins and Virtues are always a big thing. So yeah, one month Sins could take over and like the whole thread would have to focused on displaying that single Sin and the same with the Virtues. So like you'd have seven threads, each displaying one of the Sins or Virtues (whichever is in play at the time).

Or like a game of dare. That could actually be a mix of OOC game and IC game. I’ve seen it before where it had started out as a game of Duck, Duck, Goose. Like on the OOC forum you’d choose duck or goose and post it. And like if you choose goose then the player that post above you has to do whatever dare you say with your goose post and this dare has to be done in character with the character that was posted with.

Messages In This Thread