Coast to Coast
[html]

shall we wrap this up? ^^;

“That’s so cool!” The young girl said happily, failing at dividing her attention between her new playmate and his mother. She was trying to look mature and have a decent conversation with Selene, but Juju pushed his weight on the little girl, so she pretended to be mad as she squirmed away from the male. Maggie grabbed Juju’s paws in her mouth, very daintily, but with the intention to get him to stop playing for a moment so she could talk to Selene seriously without being bothered.

“Well, I need to go ask Momma if I can have a playdate with Juju sometime, so maybe I should head home. It’ll take a while for me to go back anyway. Juju, I’ll see you soon,” The Monroe girl said happily, giving her friend one last little nuzzle before separating herself from her new friend. “Think of all the fun stuff we can do in the caves, Juju, so when I come visit we’ll have a million things to do!” She said, turning back towards Dahlia de Mai. She’d be back soon enough, maybe when both of them were a little earlier, and then she could stay for a few days and then Juju could come to Dahlia where she knew all the great puppy hideouts.

<style>
.magnoliabug-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliabug p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliabug b {color:#fca939; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliabug {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ce2426; background-image:url(http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3090/souls56.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#9bbe23; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Table by fae! <3

Messages In This Thread