We'll figure all this out
[html]

WC: 414 OOC: <3!!!

Oh you are such a cheater!

Niro said as she bounded off him after claiming she had him beat. Then as he was getting up she pulled on his tail, and he tried to get out of her grip, and when she finally let go he stumbled. He nearly fell flat on his face if it weren’t for his already good balance. Niro rolled his eyes at her question.

We have been mates since before I saw you last…

That had been the day she moved and he had to embarrassingly state things in front another wolf he’d just met and already didn’t like. He didn’t go through any Ceremonies though. The pack was too busy for such a think. He asked and she said yes. That seemed all there was to it. Niro shrugged

I have fished a few times since. I’m still not too great but I’m learning.

He said. The day he went fishing with Clover had been a thing of luck. After that he tried a few times and always ended up sending back what he had caught. It wasn’t as easy as he thought.

Oh you won’t be seeing me move there. My home is here… though…

He hesitated not sure if he should let her know about his children. He stopped though as she continued on. And he couldn’t help but smile.

Well I don’t feel too bad for helping out my favorite sister.

He said teasingly.

Maybe when I get a chance after seeing my girls I’ll go and visit you and make sure you are living in a proper home.

He said. Oh he was proud of just slipping that so non-chalauntly. He was going to know she was expecting him to mean more females he was with. Oh it would bring up more questions but that was the fun in all this. Orin suddenly slipped up behind him. His eyes followed her then he looked up at the tree where the ruffled eagle sat.

Her? Shes’ a big softie!

he whistled and held out his hand where the bird flew to him and perched there. He had forgotten his gloves so her claws were quite uncomfortable but he was use to this. He then started moving away from the hotel, sure that Orin would follow… unless she was too scared of Marahute, well she’d either endure or he could call her away in any case he knew she had nothing to fear from the eagle.

Table by Nuki
[/html]

Messages In This Thread