[M]New faces, odd places
[html]
+202 OH GODS SHORT

Oh goodie, he responded! Fiddler asked her name, and she smiled at the little flirt he'd added in. "You, sir, may call me Sky." Might as well play his game a bit. It wasn't that she wanted anything out of him, other than conversation. Sky rarely got the chance to amuse herself with flirting, which was really just a rare game for her. She was, at the moment, only interested in one wolf, and that was Shawchert.

"Now you know my name... what about you, fiddler? What may I call you by?" She tucked her hands in the coat pockets, tail swishing behind her. What was normally a kind, gentle smile was now hinting towards playful. Oh, wouldn't it have been terribly horrible if Shaw were here to see this. Then again, they weren't an item, so there was no harm.

Deciding, after he had a chance to answer, to continue the conversation a bit, girl took a few steps and leaned her shoulder against the build, resting her weight on one leg as she did. "You're new around here, yes? What brings you to D'Arte, aside the love of music?" Which everyone in this pack seemed to share, despite their talents.

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread