[M]New faces, odd places
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the #th post. Reader discretion is advised.

wc 429

So this is Canada. Winters here were nothing like they were back home. Cold and buried in snow to the point where you almost couldn't tell ice and snow apart. This would take more than a bit of time to get used to, that was certain. He was trying to remember why he had chose to come here exactly. A new start, new faces.... he hadn't taken into account the whole 'Canadian Winter' thing.... obviously. Though since Shaw had accepted him into Cercatori D'Arte things had seemed to become less harsh, Thornbury was decently protected from harsh winds and overwhelming piles of snow. He was thankful for that. A warm place to sleep and less trekking for unknown destinations. How could he refuse? The auburn brute seemed to have lucked out. Hell, this place even had other musicians, let alone other craftsmen and artists. Canada might not be so bad after all.

Jensen had managed to park himself right outside a vacant home, the ivy still crawled around the door and seemed to envelope the rest. Snow had piled atop the roof and it didn't seem that anyone would mind him being here , for only a bit anyway. If Shawchert had told the truth, people would not mind his playing. Surely, if they did, this was not the place for him after all. Jensen raised the instrument to his shoulder, bringing the bow and strings together before he began to use the friction to create notes, and in the end music. The tune had a monotone emotion to it, not quite happy but not sad either. Mutual, yet lovely.

It was afternoon, the man had seen some bodies shuffling among the small town of sorts but he had yet to actually meet any member that was not Shawchert. It didn't seem to bother him all to much, he had been alone for his travels from Europe to Canada, spending a few more minutes alone was anything but fretful when it came to his eyes. The burnt orange eyes were half shut, not looking at anything in particular. Even if this place did not quite live up to his expectations, the scenery was nice, the houses built strong. That would be enough to last him a while. If for some reason he chose to leave in the future, that was a choice everyone had. He wasn't stuck here. He hadn't even stayed at his birth home with family and friends, good luck keeping him here. Though for now he was content playing his Violin, it was the only thing familiar.

<style type="text/css">
.jensen-violin b {font-weight:bold; color:#631501; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jensen-violin .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jensen-violin p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jensen-violin {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#c9a988; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Jensen-violin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a0e03; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a0e03; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
+385 Stealing a post! Big Grin

Sky was busy like a bee that day. She hadn't planned on taking a break from fixing up her little home in the lower corner of the town, but hunger and frustration with her project had pushed her to leave it for now and take a walk to clear her mood up. The snow wasn't falling today, but something about the air gave her a happy feeling deep down. What she didn't realize was that the music she heard wasn't in her head today, as it normally was. What brought her to realize it was that it was a string sound, and not Shawchert's 'magic' flute.

She paused, glancing over instinctively at the source of the music. Someone she didn't recognize was there, in front of one of her favorite buildings, playing one of her favorite sounds. The violin. She hated to admit it, but no matter how novice the player could be, which this man wasn't, the violin always gave her fonder feelings than even Shaw's flute. (She'd never still admit that Shawchert was really the reason she liked the flute so much these days, mind you.) Girl stood off to the side, listening intently for now.

It really is a lovely sound... She smiled a small smile and with slow steps, approached, stopping a few feet from him. Today she'd been smart; girl was wearing a classy coat, one she'd lucked out on grabbing from the nearby city. It was a light shade of blue, made of soft faux fur with a smooth silky lining on the inside. No hood, but she didn't need it. Girl hated wearing hats to keep warm, if they covered her ears. Her legs were covered in the usual boot-cut jeans, faded in front as the style was meant to be.

She leaned forward a bit and rocked on her toes, then after a few moments of listening closely, she decided to stop playing creeper and try speaking. Her voice was a foreshadowing of her singing, soft and silky, innocent. "You play wonderfully, sir." A simple little compliment, but hopefully, maybe, she'd break out of her comfortable shy area and strike up conversation with the man. If not, she could always leave and find Shawchert to rid her mind of any guilt she'd later feel for annoying him.

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry for late response wc 383

If one was to watch the man play they would find eyes that sang notes, hands that moved with the grace of the wind. His body was still, set in a trance by the very instrument in his hands. It was one of the only things his parents had acknowledged as even worth while. All his siblings had played an instrument. They said it had built character, taight them to be patient. He supposed it had worked to a degree, but it did not mold him into some posh aristocrat like his parents had wanted. Jensen wasn't cut out for that life, and that was how he had gotten here. With nothing but his Violin and tunes learned over time and terrain.

The male could see the woman in front of him, like Shaw had done the other day she just stood and listened. Not that he minded, if he could enjoy the music why couldn't someone else? The hand which held the bow stopped moving on an extended note before the bow and Violin fell to his lap. The gaze of the burnt orbs landed on the femme and he looked at what she wore. Well, she looked cozy. He smirked a bit, having so much he wanted to say on it, the words clawed at his tongue, but he forced himself to hold back. Insulting a lady on their first meeting probably wasn't a good idea. If he had to live here, he had to play nice.

"Why thank you for those words, miss. The name's Jensen O'Callaghan. What might your pretty face be called?" He normally introduced himself to women like this, being a bit flirty. His attitude towards men and women was a bit different before he got to know you. Once he did, he was a bit of an ass to everyone. He let the small Violin rest in his lap, being sure to not let it touch the frigid ground. She did not show confusion like Shaw had, so she recognized it. Well, that was a decent, score one for her. At least the Violin wasn't completely unknown around here. Now that would be a shame, and he's just have to go around and make the craft known. That would be his duty..... in his mind anyway.

<style type="text/css">
.jensen-violin .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jensen-violin {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#c9a988; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Jensen-violin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a0e03; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a0e03; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
+202 OH GODS SHORT

Oh goodie, he responded! Fiddler asked her name, and she smiled at the little flirt he'd added in. "You, sir, may call me Sky." Might as well play his game a bit. It wasn't that she wanted anything out of him, other than conversation. Sky rarely got the chance to amuse herself with flirting, which was really just a rare game for her. She was, at the moment, only interested in one wolf, and that was Shawchert.

"Now you know my name... what about you, fiddler? What may I call you by?" She tucked her hands in the coat pockets, tail swishing behind her. What was normally a kind, gentle smile was now hinting towards playful. Oh, wouldn't it have been terribly horrible if Shaw were here to see this. Then again, they weren't an item, so there was no harm.

Deciding, after he had a chance to answer, to continue the conversation a bit, girl took a few steps and leaned her shoulder against the build, resting her weight on one leg as she did. "You're new around here, yes? What brings you to D'Arte, aside the love of music?" Which everyone in this pack seemed to share, despite their talents.

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

wc 306

So, the girls name was Sky, well, it was a pretty name he supposed. It seemed to suit the small girl, to a sense. He let his head lazily nod and he spoke casually."What else was I going to call you?" He smirked slightly, thinking it was funny in his head. Whether or not he found it amusing was her own problem. It wasn't offensive or mean, so she had nothing to complain about. To tell the truth if they didn't like him around here he'd get up and leave. He'd done it before, surely he could do it again if he so wished.

Jensen looked at her like she was crazy, had she completely ignored the first part and skipped right to the second? He had already told her his name. "I'm Skippy, the Leprechaun that sleeps under your bed. I already told you my name, Jensen O'Callaghan." He smirked slightly, surely she'd listen this time around. Her question seemed odd to him, why did it matter why he was here? He was here, and obviously new. He let his had nod and his shoulders roll into a shrug. "Looking for something I could call home. Been from Dublin to England, and now here. Looks like this place might stick the best. It was simple, but true. He had no valiant explanation to why he was coming here. Though if the right face asked, he might just make something up. He tended to change his story when certain people would ask. get a drink in him and the world turned so much more cruel, only for him to be braver and stronger to make it through.

Looking at Sky his orange eyes seemed to study her."So, what do you do?" Might as well ask, right? Not like he had anything better to do.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+383-- Yet again, Sky looks like an idiot because of my own lack of attention. xD Also; Kickass new table ftw! Big Grin

Sky would've made a smart retort to the first bit, but he just so happened to point out she'd been in la-la land again. Oops. Girl noticably looked a bit embarrassed, ears falling back a bit and a nervous smile and laugh slipping past her defenses. "...ahah... right, sorry. Guess I wasn't paying much attention..." Hand went up to play with her long hair, curling one of the already wavy strands. He went on to explain he'd been hoping to settle here, and she smiled naturally again. "Well Thornbury is a nice town. I've so far ever seen friendly faces here, so I don't think you'll have any trouble." She shrugged a bit. "England must've been nice. I hope to visit it someday."

And it was true. Sky hoped that if she didn't get a family someday, she'd be able to move around from place to place and explore all the different cultures that had been created in the passing of humans. Rumors held that there were even some surviving villages of the scawny, naked creatures, and maybe someday she'd get to meet one. Maybe. Jensen went on to ask her what she did, and she smile shyly, curling her toes a bit.

"A little of everything, really. My rank's a Saprano, though, since my best skill is singing." She paused, then went on with a bit of a frown. "To be honest, it's probably my only skill. Shawchert says I can draw, and Valinta says I can dance, but they've got bees in their brains for thinking I'm any good at either." Ah, yes, sarcasm. Girl turned to play with the tip of her tail a bit, curling some of the longer strands of fur rather boredly. "I'll be singing for the pack one of these days. Who knows, maybe you'll be able to be there. Usually, though, I clam up in front of a crowd."

A smirk came to her face and she looked up from her tail at him, lifting her brows. "Better yet, you might even get to watch me spazz out on stage. I've been told a few times my true talent is spazzing out like a run-away mental patient." Oh yes, that's totally what you want to tell him. Way to flirt, little songbird. Way. To. Flirt.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

snazzy, wc 352

It was easy to see that Jensen was amused by her obvious embarrassment. Though she had brought it upon herself in the end by not paying attention, like she so stated. Well, she was paying attention now, that was good. She played with her hair and he let out a soft chuckle. She didn't seem to even try and hide it. "I guess next time you start a conversation with someone you might want to use your ears." He smirked at her, a teasing tone upon his lips as he spoke. His finger was absentmindedly plucking ever so gently against the highest string on his Violin. He was not the type to sit still for very long. His hands always felt the need to be doing something. It was one of the reasons the Violin had been a nice choice for him, hands always moving in simultaneous rhythms. Thornbury, he still thought the name was a bit silly. It sounded almost posh in his mind. "England was nice, not the place I wanted to live though. Time has done quite the damage to the place. I prefer open spaces rather than cluttered cities."

So, this girl was a singer. This must be the gal that Shawchert had mentioned when he had been discussing other talents that this pack held within it's grasp. Well, he was pleased to see that the man was holding up true to his words. "Soprano, well, one of these days you'll have to show me how well the chickadee sings." He winked at her with a toothy grin before he just laughed. She just kept going, girl was talkative to say the least.

What was she going off about now, spazzing out on stage? It most definitely made him want to watch, but for almost mean reasons. "I'll definitely have to watch that unfold. Watching a cute little gal like you spazz around might be entertaining." He knew his words were flirtatious to a degree, but he didn't really mean to go anywhere with it. That was just how he treated girls, a mix of flirtation and pestering.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+230 ~~~

Right. This guy was starting to sound like an asshole. Boy rattled off a teasing lecture, then went on to mention he'd be happy to hear Sky sing... and then how happy he'd be to watch her spazz on stage. This ruffled her feathers a bit. With a sly smirk, she responded in a coy tone. "I guess I'll just have to not spazz then. Wouldn't want you having too much fun at my expense." She thought back to what else he'd said, and smirked a bit less.

"This chickadee can sing very well. Play a song I might know, and maybe I'll show you." She considered being called after a bird, and thought it rather cute. Chickadees were cute little songbirds, with a nice sound and a nicer set of feathers. It didn't bother her any to be called after one, since they were such pretty little things.

Too bad he kept switching between insulting her in some way and flattering her. Otherwise, she might've been attracted to the boy. He wasn't unattractive in any sense, and he really did play the violin quite well. In fact, that was probably something she could find that made baring the insults at all possible without losing her temper. She was hopeful to hear him play again, and maybe her 'angelic tones' could sway him into knocking off on the cruel remarks.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Jensen's toothy grin stayed on his face and he let out a soft chuckle with her words. her face seemed to be showing a bit of irritation under her eyes. He couldn't help it, she'd brought it upon herself. Maybe he should let up though, it was after all rude. Though she had deserved it, that wasn't a good way to start his time here."That would make things considerably less interesting, I'd still listen and watch though. A talent is a talent, people deserve to have that dignified and respected." The man then nodded, if she'd sing to a tune that she knew, he'd comply. Not like it was a hassle or something.

I assume you're familiar with the Phantom of the Opera?" He looked at her with a burnt orange gaze as he brought the violin to his shoulder. The bow met the strings and the melody of Nightwish began to play. It was almost alluring, how the sound of the song echoing off the building behind him seemed to suit the song to an almost creepy degree. It was almost weird how the boy seemed to go from relaxed and careless to poised and concentrated. Like a little switch had been thrown.

Even if Sky did not know the words to the song, she could listen because he was quite intent on playing it whether or not she seemed to join. If her singing voice was similar to her speaking one, her voice would be lovely for this song. He had always been a fan of songs like this, from Operas from the human time. He found something so fascinating about them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+354 ~~~

Actually, much to her delight, she did know the song he started to play. And oh, how she loved the Phantom of the Opera. Truely a beautiful set of work. As her cue came about, she closed her eyes, leaned back on the wall, and that beautiful voice of hers rang out clear from memory. Absolutely breathtaking, how easily she moved into the music with lark-song tones.

"In sleep he sang to me - In dreams he came
That voice which calls to me - And speaks my name
And do I dream again - For now I find
The Phantom of the opera is there - Inside my mind

Though her voice was higher than the usual tones that sang it, and a bit less veered towards traditional opera, the girl carried the song near perfectly, stunning and well trained for such a young girl. Hints were given off as she continued, as if she wanted dearly to lose herself in the music. She had so many times before, mostly with Shawchert or by herself. Shawchert didn't mind if she danced or moved to her own music, finding it amusing or fun to watch at times. But this sir here was a stranger still.

It was suprising that she managed to easily soften her voice to match a lower tone for the parts normally sung by a male, twisting the words so that it went well for a single singer. She continued on, lost in the music, making it her own, and as the finale came up, and her voice carried on in drawn-out tones, sung beautifully, wordless but in no need of it.

Eventually, the song, as all would, came to an end, and she sighed softly, eyes still closed, trying to get her voice back to normal after hitting such high notes. Most wolves, not knowing of sung music, true art from the soul only few were gifted with, would find such high notes annoying and distasteful, but she'd carried them amazingly, born for higher notes more so than the lower ones she'd managed to hit with a bit of effort.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

wc 327

Jensen had to give her credit, she knew the song as well as she sung it beautifully. Now, Jensen was never one to bug someone over their talent. Whether they played the Triangle or played the Piano, sang or dance or even painted. It was something to be admired. The girl had lungs, her voice higher than the song had demanded, but she managed in a unique way. The song drifted through the area in wonderful tunes, the Violin version of the music as well as her high tones made the song feel as if the Opera was in an entirely different mood than it was. Who knew that that was even possible. The Phantom seeming....almost cheerier? He would not have believed it of he had not heard her sing it that way.

When the end came he lowered the stringed instrument once more before he clapped his hands lightly, a toothed grin once more upon his face. "Good job, miss Sky. It appears the swan can sing after all." He winked in a playful manor. When he was not poking fun at someone, he wasn't a terrible guy. It was just that trait of not caring even for a second about what he said that sunk him into deep holes that seemed impossible to get out of. It had lessened since he left home, but it would never leave. That was like asking his eyes to change colour or give him wings. Impossible.

"I have a question for you. Now, what other talents does this place have in store for me to stumble upon? Seems to me Shawchert was right, but I still want to know from another opinion. Names to faces, stuff like that. What's the words without a face to place them with?" He couldn't help wanting to know. This little girl had shown him truth in the Alpha's words. Now, he was interested. The brute would find out one way or another.

<style>
.jens-201 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jens-201 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jens-201 b {color:#0F0A02; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jens-201 {background-color:#927137; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jensen.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#593812; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jens-201-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

+ 366 ~~~

Oh, was that even a bright smile! At his approval, she grinned cutely. "And the fiddler can play just as fine." Then, down she shrank, to sit instead of stand. She was sore from her tumble in the woods, where she'd met Mars. Standing just wasn't always a nice thing to do for her right now. She perked her ears and turned to listen as he asked her a question, and she thought about it a moment, glancing around at the town as if to place her thoughts.

"I know a few people. I know that Miss Orin Takakuro, I think, is a writer, and a good one from what I hear. There's Mars Russo, and he dabbles with various instruments I believe. I think the violin is one of them." She glanced over at the stringed beauty Jensen held near him and smiled, wondering if Mars could play as well as that. "Valinta LeStrange, a personal close friend of mine, is a marvelous dancer, even if she trips all the time just walking." She let a chuckle from her throat at the memory of first meeting the other girl; she'd tripped over a branch and scared the life out of poor Shawchert, and even gave Sky a hiccup of fright.

"There's mister Ouija d'Angelo, who's a craftsman. And Bangle Guffawri, the little coymutt, is one too." She paused, then continued. "Shawchert, of course, plays the flute, but he's also an excellent craftsman himself. He fixes up all of the old buildings, and did miracles with my house." Which still needed that damned fire pit installed. "Skye Collins, the co-leader, is good with plants, but I think she also does well with writing. I don't know the rest of the pack, but those are the ones I've either met or heard of." She glanced over at him.

"Of course, singing isn't all I do. Shawchert's mentioned that I might do well to become a medic. I'm very booksmart when it comes to human advances, before they died away. I'm not bad with building stuff either. And of course, there's you, oh mighty fiddler." She paused, then smirked. "Other than fine music, what else do you do?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

sorry it took so long <3

The girl had done just what he had asked. He had asked for some explanations, and she had given them to him in much more detail than he had expected. He had maybe expected a name here and there with hints to what they did, not one after the other, flowing like water. He listened, but he was quiet. The man did not speak, he just tried to mentally store each bit of information he had been fed by the small female. Her comment before the list had been flattering, but it wasn't new to him to hear that he could play. It was his most prized skill, he was a bit vain about it, but that never seemed to leave his thoughts much. He'd be sure to investigate these people and their works of sorts as time went on. It would be a shame to let the opportunity pass.

What he did other than play, hm? Well, that was new. Not many people pried further than the fiddle, not many even cared what else he could do. It wasn't something he thought about telling people much. The thought process made him chuckle under his breathe as he placed the Violin down into it's case before bringing a hand up to gently scratch his face. "I guess you could say I have a knack for cooking. I've picked up many hints and secrets in my day and I use every one of them from time to time. I can turn a rabbit into a roast you'd think was beef. I'm not used to sharing it with people, it's more of something I do when bored or annoyed with plain food. The shoulders of the redhead shrugged before he shifted in his seat, looking at the small girl with comfortable eyes. For someone so new, he wasn't trying to impress anyone it seemed.

<style>
.jens-201 {background-color:#927137; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jensen.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#593812; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

+345 "Black dess, with the tights underneath~"

Sky grinned. Cooking!? That was a welcome change. "Aw, man, I wish I could cook." Sadly, the last time she'd tried anything fancy, she'd burnt it to a crisp... and she was only trying to make soup. She'd found a way to burn soup. "I don't dare try cooking anymore. Last time, I managed to catch chicken soup on fire." With a shy grin, she fiddled with her fingers, swatting her leg with her tail.

"I was actually going to talk to Skye and Shawchert about setting up an event party. One that would be for anyone to come and enjoy, where people would play music and put on plays and such. A sort of festival." She hadn't mentioned it to Shawchert yet, past agreeing to sing for one if it ever happened. "Maybe you could prepare something for the visitors to eat if it happened?"

Sky was really getting to enjoy their, albiet, odd conversation. Jensen, although a bit mean at times, was turning out to be a pretty cool guy. Despite his attitude and mean remarks, he had talent, and obviously knew what he was talking about. With a sly grin, Sky decided to add in a little flirt, to tie in from before. "Maybe if I bat my pretty blue eyes, I could convince you to cook me dinner sometime." To show him what she meant, and to show off those sapphire eyes, she fluttered her lashes a bit, turning the sly grin into a soft smile.

Sky really was a nice looking girl, and she knew very well how to flirt. Sadly, she rarely got the chance to show off her, um, skills. Girl was prone to bursts of shyness. Today was good for her. She didn't feel the insecurities bubbling up, and that nagging voice that told her to back off wasn't hovering around her mind today. Maybe she had something to prove, or maybe the 'voice' agreed with the idea of being distracted from Shawchert. Whatever it was, thoughts of shying away were long gone from the hybrid's mind.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

I've got the breathe of her last cigarette on my teeth -wc 412

Jensen looked at her with cool orange eyes, the burnt hews seeming to glow under the right light. He was somewhat surprised at her reaction to his little hobby. Cooking had never been important back home, it was something people did but they never made a big deal out of her. His parents had said it was below him. "On fire? Wow, you seriously must have no idea what you're doing girly, catching soup on fire is almost impossible." He laughed, trying to let her know it was a tighter toned teasing than comments he had made before. Though the words were the same none the less.

A festival, well, that would be the perfect time to get to know some of the people here that he had not yet met. Cook for it though? He had never cooked for more people than he could count on one paw, let alone a pack. "I'd have to think about it. That's a lot of people for lil' ol' me to impress. When the time comes, go ahead and ask me again.

This girl was nice, she was easy to make fun of that was for sure, she tended to flaunt her flaws like they were written on her face. She was kind, and easy to look at too. He always tried to keep comments of....unflattering nature down when it was a pretty girl. The comment about batting her eyes made him grin, what exactly was she playing at here. "Well, batting those pretty little eyes of yours might just help a bit. As she batted her lashes Jensen reached over to grab her hand and pulled it so he could gently kiss her knuckles, looking up over his brow to give a sly smirk before releasing her hand. Two could play at that game.

Jensen knew how to flirt, but he had never really flirted with anyone who was so involved in the pack. Why? Because when you mess with them everyone seems to know. He preferred flirting with people lower on the podium. It was easier, and they seemed the like the attention a bit more than people who seemed used to having a busy, dramatic life. That didn't mean he wouldn't flirt with them, no no no. He did, just not as much. If it came to it, he liked a bit of drama too. There was nothing wrong with having fun and messing with people on a larger scale.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+327 "And she's an actress, but she ain't got no need~"

Don't you dare shy away and blush! Don't! As Jensen placed a kiss on her hand, her inner girl wanted so badly to just swoon. Even though he'd laced in an insult, and she was disappointed that he might say no to cooking for the, the game of flirting was just so fun! Sky was growing up, and this was one of the many games the grown-ups played. Rather than blush, shy away, or swoon, Sky decided to try taking the lead back. Oh no, she wouldn't lose.

She leaned in a bit with a half-lidded, very much attractive gaze, and the tiniest hint of a smile on her lips. Her voice softened as she spoke again. "And what might convince you to agree to it, oh fiddler?" Damn, when Sky wanted to jump from being cute to sexy, she sure knew how to. All this over food? No way. She wanted to try out the heart-breaker charms she'd inherited from her father. The man, from what Sky had heard, had been a charming fellow who had many women falling for him.

Why couldn't Sky have her way just once? Win a little flirting contest? Easy. As long as she didn't take it too far, anyway. Hopefully the girl would know when to quit, before she did something she'd regret. "Name your price." Oh, and now she's added in that tiny hint of an accent, one that was nice to hear, but couldn't well be placed anymore.

The whole time she attempted holding his gaze and interest, her tail slowly waved from side to side, lifted off the ground a bit. Deep down, she was in between shrinking away and hiding, and full-out seducing the poor guy. Lord knows, he'd deserve the drama after having insulted her so much. She held her ground though, making her feelings take a back-seat to her lust for the game. Yes, this was indeed very fun, if new to the girl.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

She's got money in a trustfund from her parents back east - wc 500

It wasn't abnormal for Jensen to treat girls like this, insult added to flattery was the normal behavior for the male. Nobody would ever guess he came from a family of prudes who thought he must be a defect of their genes. It wasn't his fault he was not so keen on sharing their mindset. Sometimes a family is just the people who sired you and were born next to you. This wasn't new to him, flirting with young ladies was almost a hobby from time to time. There were even times when insults didn't fly at all and the gentlemen in him came though on its own. It was a bit uncommon, but when that side did come out, he often got his way when it came to females.

The leaning in and those eyes made the boy smirk, so she was going to continue to play was she? She was young, but she seemed to have somewhat of an idea of what she was doing. His question made him lean back slightly and run a hand between his ears, as if contemplating over it. "Well that young miss, can be discussed. I tend to not be picky. A pretty face of yours with such beautiful eyes, it makes things easy. I'm listening, what did that pretty little head of yours have in mind?" If they played their cards right, this could be quite the most fun of a conversation. She seemed to be enjoying her games, and Jensen wasn't complaining.

It seemed she wanted him to name the price, and now that was often a bad idea. Letting Jensen make the calls usually ended up with his personal benefit in mind. Now he had to give her the benefit of not knowing what a dog he could really be. When most women were trying to flirt their way into something with him, he ended up taking advantage of it. Though through that sultry accent she threw in he knew she was still hiding innocence. "My price, my my, now that's quite the statement. Let me tell you this, if I cook for you guys, you need to dance for me." He leaned in close to her, his muzzle by her ear. His words were a whisper, and he had a sly grin on his face."Just for me, at that dinner." He wanted to push her buttons, see how far the girl would go before she broke. He didn't mean anything by it, just a dance, but whether or not she took it that way was her prerogative. Normally he would have meant something by it, but the girl seemed so sweet and innocent. He wouldn't, not for something like that. Last thing he needed was starting something so soon after he got here.

Returning the gaze he rolled his wrist towards her, as if signaling it was her turn to play the game. He was quite enjoying himself. Though, this was just a game. Wasn't it just?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+274 "T-T-T-Tongues, always pressed to your cheek~"
Where the heck is this thread going!? xDD Are we going to have to mature it at this rate, do you think?

Oh no, not now. Sky was on a roll, and she wasn't about to stop because he was underlining his words a bit. Dancing? Fine, he wanted a dance? He'd get a dance the moment he asked. What kind of dance was so far up to her, but she didn't mind messing around with the minds of males. Sure, she was in love, but how far could she possibly get with the alpha of a new pack? She held that pokerface stare a moment, then gave him a sassy smirk. Oh, murr indeed.

Before she spoke, she ran the of her tongue across her bottom lip, then bit it a bit teasingly. "Name a time and place, and you'll get your dance, Jensen." Her voice was just as ahem, 'sexy' as it had been before. It wasn't likely that she'd back down at this point. Pride and enjoyment was keeping her from doing so. As 'innocent' as she was, technically anyway, young miss Sky was hardly a stranger to teasing men. Poor Revoldo nearly had a dozen heart attacks each time she decided to tease him, and the guy had been older than her by nearly two years. Youch.

"Seeing as you don't have a place yet, oh wandering bard, you could always cook that meal at my place. What better place for a private dance, anyway?" Throwing out that damned hook again, Sky's common sense took a back seat... and buckled in for the ride. Whatever happened now was completely up to how far he'd go, and would she regret anything in the end? Probably.

Would she ever admit to regretting anything? Never.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Tell your boyfriend, if he says he's got beef, that I'm a vegetarian and I aint fuckin' scared of him. - wc 378

It seemed that this girl was starting to take this a bit more seriously than he had expected. She didn't seem like she was going to let up anytime soon like he had expected. So, the small girl was stronger than she looked, at least mentally anyway. Determination was good, or perhaps she was just stubborn. She was no pup, and she was proving that she certainly was not one, as if he had had some doubt in the fact. What was he getting himself into here? Well, whatever happened, he wasn't even imagining the thought of complaining about it. So the bird had some fire in her. This, was going to be fun.

Seeing her lip press against her lip he smirked slightly, amber eyes stuck on her face, he wasn't trying to put up a hard front like she was. He was relaxed as he sat with his back to the wall. He didn't have to be stubborn, she seemed to be doing that for both of them at this point. "Well then, that settles it. You can show me to your place and I'll cook you something, as long as you show me what you can do, while you dance that is." This time he sent waves of suggestive tone under the last 5 words. She was seeming to take this much more seriously than he was. But, he wasn't fighting it. If she was offering, he'd show her tonight. Get it over with and continue on with their little playful battle of wits and sultry words. "You're free.....I assume. I'd hate to have to cut the conversation short, seeing such eyes walk the other way would be so fretful, you know?" His accent was stuck, he couldn't turn it on and off like she seemed to. The Irish background of the man seeped out at all times, though it was lowered into a seductive tone from time to time during this conversation. His burnt eyes met her with a toothy grin on his face.

Just how far would this go, because what had started out so innocent in a way was quickly climbing to more literal terms it seemed. Well, that's what the fae seemed to be doing anyway. Jensen would without hesitation comply.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

+ 318 "She wants to touch me, woah~"

Well so much for a flirting match. Something was bound to go another way, and this was the point it'd happen. The voice was silent. That dark side to Sky was getting her way, and this was going to be extremely fun. His laced words were feeding the much more scarce side of the hybrid girl; the one that was dying for some action. The other side cried out for attention, and Jensen was giving it to her. As much as she loved Shawchert... sometimes, the waiting game had to take a back seat to needs and wants.

She wanted, and needed, this.

"The chores can wait." Deal was set in stone. Girl stood slowly, tail curling a bit, then she smirked, eyebrows lifting suggestively for a second before she turned and started heading towards her house. "Right this way, fiddler." She glanced over her shoulder and smiled. "Let's dance."

Hopefully the walk wasn't too quiet for him, her leading the way once he came to follow. She didn't speak, letting the situation come to a suprisingly comfortable silence. Thoughts of how she'd frustrate him wandered lightly through her mind, hinting at things she'd normally never do. Whatever had gotten into her... she'd later blame those copper-hued eyes of his. The danger behind them was simply too tempting.

Upon arriving, girl put up a friendly front for a moment, glancing over to one of the passing packmates with a quick wave and friendly smile as she started up the steps. She turned to lean backwards on the closed front door, smirking that sultry smile again. "Tell me, fiddler, do I get music to dance to?" Hand reached over and turned the knob, and slowly, as she adjusted her weight as not to fall in, she opened up.

The door to her house was doubling as the door to everything she'd stood for once. Things were about to change.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]