[M]New faces, odd places
[html]

wc 306

So, the girls name was Sky, well, it was a pretty name he supposed. It seemed to suit the small girl, to a sense. He let his head lazily nod and he spoke casually."What else was I going to call you?" He smirked slightly, thinking it was funny in his head. Whether or not he found it amusing was her own problem. It wasn't offensive or mean, so she had nothing to complain about. To tell the truth if they didn't like him around here he'd get up and leave. He'd done it before, surely he could do it again if he so wished.

Jensen looked at her like she was crazy, had she completely ignored the first part and skipped right to the second? He had already told her his name. "I'm Skippy, the Leprechaun that sleeps under your bed. I already told you my name, Jensen O'Callaghan." He smirked slightly, surely she'd listen this time around. Her question seemed odd to him, why did it matter why he was here? He was here, and obviously new. He let his had nod and his shoulders roll into a shrug. "Looking for something I could call home. Been from Dublin to England, and now here. Looks like this place might stick the best. It was simple, but true. He had no valiant explanation to why he was coming here. Though if the right face asked, he might just make something up. He tended to change his story when certain people would ask. get a drink in him and the world turned so much more cruel, only for him to be braver and stronger to make it through.

Looking at Sky his orange eyes seemed to study her."So, what do you do?" Might as well ask, right? Not like he had anything better to do.

<style type="text/css">
.jensen-violin b {font-weight:bold; color:#631501; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jensen-violin .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jensen-violin p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jensen-violin {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#c9a988; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Jensen-violin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a0e03; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a0e03; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread