[M]New faces, odd places
[html]

+383-- Yet again, Sky looks like an idiot because of my own lack of attention. xD Also; Kickass new table ftw! Big Grin

Sky would've made a smart retort to the first bit, but he just so happened to point out she'd been in la-la land again. Oops. Girl noticably looked a bit embarrassed, ears falling back a bit and a nervous smile and laugh slipping past her defenses. "...ahah... right, sorry. Guess I wasn't paying much attention..." Hand went up to play with her long hair, curling one of the already wavy strands. He went on to explain he'd been hoping to settle here, and she smiled naturally again. "Well Thornbury is a nice town. I've so far ever seen friendly faces here, so I don't think you'll have any trouble." She shrugged a bit. "England must've been nice. I hope to visit it someday."

And it was true. Sky hoped that if she didn't get a family someday, she'd be able to move around from place to place and explore all the different cultures that had been created in the passing of humans. Rumors held that there were even some surviving villages of the scawny, naked creatures, and maybe someday she'd get to meet one. Maybe. Jensen went on to ask her what she did, and she smile shyly, curling her toes a bit.

"A little of everything, really. My rank's a Saprano, though, since my best skill is singing." She paused, then went on with a bit of a frown. "To be honest, it's probably my only skill. Shawchert says I can draw, and Valinta says I can dance, but they've got bees in their brains for thinking I'm any good at either." Ah, yes, sarcasm. Girl turned to play with the tip of her tail a bit, curling some of the longer strands of fur rather boredly. "I'll be singing for the pack one of these days. Who knows, maybe you'll be able to be there. Usually, though, I clam up in front of a crowd."

A smirk came to her face and she looked up from her tail at him, lifting her brows. "Better yet, you might even get to watch me spazz out on stage. I've been told a few times my true talent is spazzing out like a run-away mental patient." Oh yes, that's totally what you want to tell him. Way to flirt, little songbird. Way. To. Flirt.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread