[M]New faces, odd places
[html]

snazzy, wc 352

It was easy to see that Jensen was amused by her obvious embarrassment. Though she had brought it upon herself in the end by not paying attention, like she so stated. Well, she was paying attention now, that was good. She played with her hair and he let out a soft chuckle. She didn't seem to even try and hide it. "I guess next time you start a conversation with someone you might want to use your ears." He smirked at her, a teasing tone upon his lips as he spoke. His finger was absentmindedly plucking ever so gently against the highest string on his Violin. He was not the type to sit still for very long. His hands always felt the need to be doing something. It was one of the reasons the Violin had been a nice choice for him, hands always moving in simultaneous rhythms. Thornbury, he still thought the name was a bit silly. It sounded almost posh in his mind. "England was nice, not the place I wanted to live though. Time has done quite the damage to the place. I prefer open spaces rather than cluttered cities."

So, this girl was a singer. This must be the gal that Shawchert had mentioned when he had been discussing other talents that this pack held within it's grasp. Well, he was pleased to see that the man was holding up true to his words. "Soprano, well, one of these days you'll have to show me how well the chickadee sings." He winked at her with a toothy grin before he just laughed. She just kept going, girl was talkative to say the least.

What was she going off about now, spazzing out on stage? It most definitely made him want to watch, but for almost mean reasons. "I'll definitely have to watch that unfold. Watching a cute little gal like you spazz around might be entertaining." He knew his words were flirtatious to a degree, but he didn't really mean to go anywhere with it. That was just how he treated girls, a mix of flirtation and pestering.

<style type="text/css">
.jensen-violin b {font-weight:bold; color:#631501; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jensen-violin .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jensen-violin p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jensen-violin {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#c9a988; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Jensen-violin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a0e03; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a0e03; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread