[M]New faces, odd places
[html]

+230 ~~~

Right. This guy was starting to sound like an asshole. Boy rattled off a teasing lecture, then went on to mention he'd be happy to hear Sky sing... and then how happy he'd be to watch her spazz on stage. This ruffled her feathers a bit. With a sly smirk, she responded in a coy tone. "I guess I'll just have to not spazz then. Wouldn't want you having too much fun at my expense." She thought back to what else he'd said, and smirked a bit less.

"This chickadee can sing very well. Play a song I might know, and maybe I'll show you." She considered being called after a bird, and thought it rather cute. Chickadees were cute little songbirds, with a nice sound and a nicer set of feathers. It didn't bother her any to be called after one, since they were such pretty little things.

Too bad he kept switching between insulting her in some way and flattering her. Otherwise, she might've been attracted to the boy. He wasn't unattractive in any sense, and he really did play the violin quite well. In fact, that was probably something she could find that made baring the insults at all possible without losing her temper. She was hopeful to hear him play again, and maybe her 'angelic tones' could sway him into knocking off on the cruel remarks.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread