[M]New faces, odd places
[html]

+354 ~~~

Actually, much to her delight, she did know the song he started to play. And oh, how she loved the Phantom of the Opera. Truely a beautiful set of work. As her cue came about, she closed her eyes, leaned back on the wall, and that beautiful voice of hers rang out clear from memory. Absolutely breathtaking, how easily she moved into the music with lark-song tones.

"In sleep he sang to me - In dreams he came
That voice which calls to me - And speaks my name
And do I dream again - For now I find
The Phantom of the opera is there - Inside my mind

Though her voice was higher than the usual tones that sang it, and a bit less veered towards traditional opera, the girl carried the song near perfectly, stunning and well trained for such a young girl. Hints were given off as she continued, as if she wanted dearly to lose herself in the music. She had so many times before, mostly with Shawchert or by herself. Shawchert didn't mind if she danced or moved to her own music, finding it amusing or fun to watch at times. But this sir here was a stranger still.

It was suprising that she managed to easily soften her voice to match a lower tone for the parts normally sung by a male, twisting the words so that it went well for a single singer. She continued on, lost in the music, making it her own, and as the finale came up, and her voice carried on in drawn-out tones, sung beautifully, wordless but in no need of it.

Eventually, the song, as all would, came to an end, and she sighed softly, eyes still closed, trying to get her voice back to normal after hitting such high notes. Most wolves, not knowing of sung music, true art from the soul only few were gifted with, would find such high notes annoying and distasteful, but she'd carried them amazingly, born for higher notes more so than the lower ones she'd managed to hit with a bit of effort.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread