[M]New faces, odd places
[html]

wc 327

Jensen had to give her credit, she knew the song as well as she sung it beautifully. Now, Jensen was never one to bug someone over their talent. Whether they played the Triangle or played the Piano, sang or dance or even painted. It was something to be admired. The girl had lungs, her voice higher than the song had demanded, but she managed in a unique way. The song drifted through the area in wonderful tunes, the Violin version of the music as well as her high tones made the song feel as if the Opera was in an entirely different mood than it was. Who knew that that was even possible. The Phantom seeming....almost cheerier? He would not have believed it of he had not heard her sing it that way.

When the end came he lowered the stringed instrument once more before he clapped his hands lightly, a toothed grin once more upon his face. "Good job, miss Sky. It appears the swan can sing after all." He winked in a playful manor. When he was not poking fun at someone, he wasn't a terrible guy. It was just that trait of not caring even for a second about what he said that sunk him into deep holes that seemed impossible to get out of. It had lessened since he left home, but it would never leave. That was like asking his eyes to change colour or give him wings. Impossible.

"I have a question for you. Now, what other talents does this place have in store for me to stumble upon? Seems to me Shawchert was right, but I still want to know from another opinion. Names to faces, stuff like that. What's the words without a face to place them with?" He couldn't help wanting to know. This little girl had shown him truth in the Alpha's words. Now, he was interested. The brute would find out one way or another.

<style>
.jens-201 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jens-201 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jens-201 b {color:#0F0A02; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jens-201 {background-color:#927137; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jensen.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#593812; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jens-201-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread