[M]New faces, odd places
[html]

+ 366 ~~~

Oh, was that even a bright smile! At his approval, she grinned cutely. "And the fiddler can play just as fine." Then, down she shrank, to sit instead of stand. She was sore from her tumble in the woods, where she'd met Mars. Standing just wasn't always a nice thing to do for her right now. She perked her ears and turned to listen as he asked her a question, and she thought about it a moment, glancing around at the town as if to place her thoughts.

"I know a few people. I know that Miss Orin Takakuro, I think, is a writer, and a good one from what I hear. There's Mars Russo, and he dabbles with various instruments I believe. I think the violin is one of them." She glanced over at the stringed beauty Jensen held near him and smiled, wondering if Mars could play as well as that. "Valinta LeStrange, a personal close friend of mine, is a marvelous dancer, even if she trips all the time just walking." She let a chuckle from her throat at the memory of first meeting the other girl; she'd tripped over a branch and scared the life out of poor Shawchert, and even gave Sky a hiccup of fright.

"There's mister Ouija d'Angelo, who's a craftsman. And Bangle Guffawri, the little coymutt, is one too." She paused, then continued. "Shawchert, of course, plays the flute, but he's also an excellent craftsman himself. He fixes up all of the old buildings, and did miracles with my house." Which still needed that damned fire pit installed. "Skye Collins, the co-leader, is good with plants, but I think she also does well with writing. I don't know the rest of the pack, but those are the ones I've either met or heard of." She glanced over at him.

"Of course, singing isn't all I do. Shawchert's mentioned that I might do well to become a medic. I'm very booksmart when it comes to human advances, before they died away. I'm not bad with building stuff either. And of course, there's you, oh mighty fiddler." She paused, then smirked. "Other than fine music, what else do you do?"

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread