[M]New faces, odd places
[html]

+345 "Black dess, with the tights underneath~"

Sky grinned. Cooking!? That was a welcome change. "Aw, man, I wish I could cook." Sadly, the last time she'd tried anything fancy, she'd burnt it to a crisp... and she was only trying to make soup. She'd found a way to burn soup. "I don't dare try cooking anymore. Last time, I managed to catch chicken soup on fire." With a shy grin, she fiddled with her fingers, swatting her leg with her tail.

"I was actually going to talk to Skye and Shawchert about setting up an event party. One that would be for anyone to come and enjoy, where people would play music and put on plays and such. A sort of festival." She hadn't mentioned it to Shawchert yet, past agreeing to sing for one if it ever happened. "Maybe you could prepare something for the visitors to eat if it happened?"

Sky was really getting to enjoy their, albiet, odd conversation. Jensen, although a bit mean at times, was turning out to be a pretty cool guy. Despite his attitude and mean remarks, he had talent, and obviously knew what he was talking about. With a sly grin, Sky decided to add in a little flirt, to tie in from before. "Maybe if I bat my pretty blue eyes, I could convince you to cook me dinner sometime." To show him what she meant, and to show off those sapphire eyes, she fluttered her lashes a bit, turning the sly grin into a soft smile.

Sky really was a nice looking girl, and she knew very well how to flirt. Sadly, she rarely got the chance to show off her, um, skills. Girl was prone to bursts of shyness. Today was good for her. She didn't feel the insecurities bubbling up, and that nagging voice that told her to back off wasn't hovering around her mind today. Maybe she had something to prove, or maybe the 'voice' agreed with the idea of being distracted from Shawchert. Whatever it was, thoughts of shying away were long gone from the hybrid's mind.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread