[M]New faces, odd places
[html]

She's got money in a trustfund from her parents back east - wc 500

It wasn't abnormal for Jensen to treat girls like this, insult added to flattery was the normal behavior for the male. Nobody would ever guess he came from a family of prudes who thought he must be a defect of their genes. It wasn't his fault he was not so keen on sharing their mindset. Sometimes a family is just the people who sired you and were born next to you. This wasn't new to him, flirting with young ladies was almost a hobby from time to time. There were even times when insults didn't fly at all and the gentlemen in him came though on its own. It was a bit uncommon, but when that side did come out, he often got his way when it came to females.

The leaning in and those eyes made the boy smirk, so she was going to continue to play was she? She was young, but she seemed to have somewhat of an idea of what she was doing. His question made him lean back slightly and run a hand between his ears, as if contemplating over it. "Well that young miss, can be discussed. I tend to not be picky. A pretty face of yours with such beautiful eyes, it makes things easy. I'm listening, what did that pretty little head of yours have in mind?" If they played their cards right, this could be quite the most fun of a conversation. She seemed to be enjoying her games, and Jensen wasn't complaining.

It seemed she wanted him to name the price, and now that was often a bad idea. Letting Jensen make the calls usually ended up with his personal benefit in mind. Now he had to give her the benefit of not knowing what a dog he could really be. When most women were trying to flirt their way into something with him, he ended up taking advantage of it. Though through that sultry accent she threw in he knew she was still hiding innocence. "My price, my my, now that's quite the statement. Let me tell you this, if I cook for you guys, you need to dance for me." He leaned in close to her, his muzzle by her ear. His words were a whisper, and he had a sly grin on his face."Just for me, at that dinner." He wanted to push her buttons, see how far the girl would go before she broke. He didn't mean anything by it, just a dance, but whether or not she took it that way was her prerogative. Normally he would have meant something by it, but the girl seemed so sweet and innocent. He wouldn't, not for something like that. Last thing he needed was starting something so soon after he got here.

Returning the gaze he rolled his wrist towards her, as if signaling it was her turn to play the game. He was quite enjoying himself. Though, this was just a game. Wasn't it just?

<style type="text/css">
.jensen-violin b {font-weight:bold; color:#631501; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jensen-violin .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jensen-violin p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jensen-violin {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#c9a988; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Jensen-violin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a0e03; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a0e03; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread