[M]New faces, odd places
[html]

Don't trust a hoe, woah wc 554

The girl was so small, but the size of the male did not mean he was some wild brute who liked to break things to show he was a man. Size was just size, he knew how to control himself, and he knew how to treat a woman no matter her size. Just because he stood at over 7' did not mean he was going to act like nothing could hurt him or his strength and size wasn't a bad thing at times. He wasn't ignorant. Some men used being tall and built to match like it was a gift, but to Jensen it was just how he was. He'd be the same if he was a foot or two shorter or taller. Though, being big and well built did seem to get some girls attention, so occasionally it would boost his ego.

He grinned his toothy grin as she grabbed his hand and began to lead him further into the home. He didn't hesitate to follow, he just let her small hand hold his as he took the paces needed to stay beside her. His words perked his ears and his orange eyes met hers with a seductive gaze. "I was thinking you could surprise me. Show me just what you're best at, and I'll show you what I'm best at." He winked at her with the last few words as a deep chuckle rippled through his chest. His tattoo'd left side seemed to glow in the dimly lit home. As her tiny hands were placed on his chest he looked from her hands up across his brow to her face as he moved his hands to the small of her back to pull her close. One hand stayed on his back while the other was brought up to brush some hair from her face and tuck it behind her shoulder.

As her bright eyes seemed to study his frame he smirked, he didn;t have to look so much to study hers. He'd have lots of time to see the little details sooner or later. The words of her being his dancer caused him to nod, his head falling to beside her right ear followed by soft words. "Then show me, just how well that pretty body moves, Sky." He was sure to add emphasis on her name, saying it low and slowly to add seductive effect. His head retracted slightly to watch her eyes. His hearing was on her breathe. He still wasn't sure if she was sure what she wanted out of this. Though by where they were and how they now stood, it was pretty obvious.

Jensen was not a virgin, he hadn't been in a very long time. He was also no stranger to handling one. It was the same, just the beginning was slower, gentler. It was all the same in the end. This was one of the times he was glad he had no emotional attachments. Spontaneous moments like this went without a care, no guilt and no worry.

The male let his head fall as he kissed her softly. This would be one f the final tests to see how serious the small femme infront of him actually was. His hand was still on the small of her back, pulling her into his tattoo'd chest.

<style type="text/css">
.jensen-violin b {font-weight:bold; color:#631501; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jensen-violin .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jensen-violin p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jensen-violin {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#c9a988; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Jensen-violin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a0e03; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a0e03; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread