[M]New faces, odd places
[html]
+364 "She wants to touch me, woah~"

Sky was delighted to lead the show so far, and after she cut him off the the kiss, he pulled back to whisper his response. Was Sky really the following type? Jacket came off, and once her hands were free again, she glad rested them back on his chest, a little lower this time, one clawed finger tracing his tattoo without looking at it. The tip of her claw was sharp, yes, but as it glided across the marks on him, it was shiver-worthy. She held his gaze perfectly, searching almost. What was it she wanted from him? At this point, dinner and a show were long lost thoughts.

Another quick kiss came, and she gladly returned it, and afterwards she was just as happy to stare up into those wonderful eyes again. Be him a dog or a slum, girl was happy to think of him as her knight. A knight in shining armor, there to rescue her from her troubled past, and all the stress of joining a new pack for the first time. She bunched her hands a bit, pulling very lighting on the fur along his chest, and then leaning it a bit closer, if it were possible, without placing another kiss just yet.

"I think it's your turn to lead then." With slightly parted lips, she hovered there for a moment. Those blue eyes couldn't leave his, and for a very tiny moment, she looked unsure. ...now? The voice whispered to her. Yes, she agreed, now. The unsure glint in her eyes was gone then, decision made. Her body gave a tiny shudder, and she had a bit of an airy tone in her voice as she next, erm, whispered. "...I want... I..."

She couldn't put it into words. Instead, she moved up to kiss him again, this time putting quite a bit more passion into it, or rather... lust. Arms went up behind his head again, and it was clear what it was she wanted. The begging in the kiss was hinting towards it. (With neon signs pointing the way. Ahem.) Sometimes, even the most patient of huntresses couldn't wait for the prize. Sky was only canine, afterall.

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread