Sing a Soul
[html]

OOC: Sure, I picked one, and yay for pleasantness! Big Grin

Fallen's eyes stared at the borders edge, his eyes narrowed in anticipation for the coming of a member of the pack, or at least he hoped. Fallen scratched his ear with light patience, although, he was quite a bit excited in a way, but his eyes showed nothing in the depths of confusing green that shined with light curiosity. His heart beat as he could hear slightly heavy paw steps, not of a wolf form. He then blinked in bright surprise, but soon recovered his exterior as a Luperci in Optime form appeared. He was a large one, around eight or seven feet, he wasn't sure. Fallen nodded politely as the Optime brute stood before him, and soon began to speak.
"Hello... Sir Shawchert. I am Fallen. Just Fallen," He added, but he stopped speaking for a moment, as he remembered before Shawchert arrived, he heard very faint sounds of a instrument. " Excuse me, Sir Shawchert, I heard the faint tones of a beautiful instrument before you arrived... Was that you, and what was it? Oh, yes, the answer to your question. I would like to join,Cercatori D’ Arte. I that there is... Music in this pack? I play the violin, and I would like a chance at it again. Perhaps I should become even with your height a bit, this is really hurting my neck," Fallen said with his swift and smooth voice, as he turned his neck side to side, cracking it with ease. He sighed gently, as he closed his orbs with silence, and the proccess began.

Fallen's legs grew longer, his knee caps cracked slightly, as his skull grew slightly, his bangs growing longer down his face to fit his human life face with a muzzle. His chest grew slightly broader, his shoulders larger. He grew taller, his paws becoming a bit like hands, but with fur covering his body. It was thick, with a soft undercoat, his tail growing a bit longer, a bit perked. He opened his eyes gently, as he was now in his Optime form. He hated the feeling of the way of being taller, the world different as he grew a bit taller. He blinked, and rose upon his back paws, legs now. He blinked his only green eye, as he slightly flipped his bangs, revealing the black socket a bit. He shook his head lightly, the hair behind his ear waving gently. He rolled his broader shoulders lightly, lifting one hand and clenching it into a fist, and then into a normal hand. "Ok, now I don't have to stretch my neck anymore. But gods, I will never get used to that!," He mumbled a bit, his eyes narrowed slightly, as he looked up at Shawchert. He waited with light patience, waiting for Shawchert to speak.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">

[/html]

Messages In This Thread