Sing a Soul
Character Birthdate (including year): May 17, 2009.
Species: Caspian Sea and Steppe wolf
Preferred Ark Rank: Musican.
A Secondary Form of Contact: AIM: FallenDuvio
Currently Played Characters: Only Fallen.
How You Found 'Souls: Here
Initial Post:
[html]

A fine green eye scanned through the dark canopy cover of the forest, the pitter-patter of soft paw steps upon the leaves of the dirt floor of the forest. It was a male, a tall one indeed, but not one of great weight, no, one of great agility and other talents! This male with the bangs over an eye socket, this male was named Fallen. His gentle and smooth steps seemed as if he was gliding over the forest floor with natural grace and deadly silence. There was a heavy scent of wolves all around, as the deep warning scent drifted into his nose. He was nearing the pack border, and Fallen knew this, due to the scent growing to a stronger irritation in his nostrils. He soon paused, though, as he sat down upon his slim bum. His mind was filled with music, both of singing and violin. His mind was filled with words to plays that he had seen when he was a Duvio. His eyes closed slightly, as he began to hum a tune, one with visible love, and then a tragic ending. He began to get into a quick trot again, his bangs bouncing everytime he took a graceful bound, slightly showing an empty eye socket that was there, with skin growing over it slightly. His mind calculated with swiftness, as he soon found out that he would most likely make it to the edge of the border where he could most likely meet a patrol, if he stuck to this pace, or went faster. The trees flashed by the swift male, as birds squawked and cooed with great gusto and gentle flaps of wings. Fallen's pink tongue, with light saliva on it, fell out of his mouth, into the corner, as he panted gently. He began to slow, as he got closer to the strong scent of wolf.

Fallen paused for a moment, as he sat under the shade of a pleasant tree, as he panted with ease, his green eyes glowing intensely. His claws were sharp as he looked down upon them, his teeth clean, as he felt them with his tongue. He picked up his front right paw, and looked upon the dark paw pad, that was rough and stronger, strong from running. He looked at them, slightly wistful. He wished to hold a violin in these paws, to change into his luperci form, where he could grip things easily; including a bow and a neck of the violin. He sighed, and began to hum again, at least he had his voice. It was a quick tune, one with great gusto, like a serenade. He slightly tilted his head, like he was holding a priceless violin beneath his neck, feeling the cool vibrations wave through him from the G string. He then remembered his other great talent, acting. He stood upon four legs, and started to speak.
" Now, Now, Jurice. Why do we fight when we have to fight Ruthor? We shan't be fighting each other, we should be fighting the scoundrel over there, trying to steal the alpha's mate! I know we don't get along very well, dear, but shouldn't we fight for the pack? For us?," Fallen spoke with a smooth, calm voice, as he acted the part of a smooth male, Tiroi, who was greatly intelligent, and was know for his smooth words and attitude of calm. Fallen kept the exterior for a minute, his eyes narrowed slightly with a taunting look at the imaginary Jurice. He had created that little play himself, when he was around one. Fallen smiled, as he sat down, looking upon the border, satisfied with his little acting. He then lifted his muzzle, and howled to the heavens above of pure blue, hoping to summon a leader or a member of the pack, hoping to gain membership of the pack.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">

[/html]
[html]

WC: 429 OOC: A pleasant surprise for the morning!! Welcome to Cercatori and Souls *again <3* Also if you can choose one of the three, doesn't matter how we will be all set, I preferr the actual player to pick out which profession they will be working on, if you feel that you do need a change in the end, just let me know and we can change it for you later on. Smile

Shawchert’s day was going nicely, he’d finished a border patrol right on time, not too early not too late, something that was good for such a thing. Now he was inside his home near a warm fire, keeping warm, his flute keeping him company. He was still a loner by heart no matter what he had done here. He loved his space, and he enjoyed the time that he had alone. This, however was always short lived, but he didn’t mind, he was here for a reason, he made this pack for a reason, though it had been skye’s idea he had rose to the occasion.

Today it was a howl that came to interrupt his alone time. Shawchert stopped playing his flute for time enough to get up from his bead and then head out the door to the stranger at the border. The trees were thick as the Ethereal eclipse had been their borders up to the point of the small field they had. Shaw paid little attention to where he was right now as he was on a mission. He was being asked for audience, and that was what the brute would give him. Shawchert came upon an interesting scene, though nothing out of the ordinary. The man who was always in Optime form didn’t have to look too far for the stranger who called, though he could see this young man had lived an interesting life. Shawchert would ask no questions of the past though. This was the present so he’d be more interested in things such as this.

Hello, My name is Shawchert, I’m the Capitano, or Alpha of Cercatori D’ Arte, I heard your call, how is it I can help you?

The man asked the four legged stranger. Shawchert felt even more overbearing than usual. His height was a good eight feet, so looking down at the other wolf was proving to be a difficult understanding on the male’s part, though he was sure the other one, who had to stare up so at him, was having the same troubles. Shawchert had never asked to be this way, and he was in fact the runt of the family, and though he got little nourishment… at least in his own father’s eyes, he still became the largest of his whole litter, but this he only knew because he’d stayed near his family for a year after being exiled. Now though he was far from them, making his own family. A family of merry makers, a family of writers, craftsmen, a family of art.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Sure, I picked one, and yay for pleasantness! Big Grin

Fallen's eyes stared at the borders edge, his eyes narrowed in anticipation for the coming of a member of the pack, or at least he hoped. Fallen scratched his ear with light patience, although, he was quite a bit excited in a way, but his eyes showed nothing in the depths of confusing green that shined with light curiosity. His heart beat as he could hear slightly heavy paw steps, not of a wolf form. He then blinked in bright surprise, but soon recovered his exterior as a Luperci in Optime form appeared. He was a large one, around eight or seven feet, he wasn't sure. Fallen nodded politely as the Optime brute stood before him, and soon began to speak.
"Hello... Sir Shawchert. I am Fallen. Just Fallen," He added, but he stopped speaking for a moment, as he remembered before Shawchert arrived, he heard very faint sounds of a instrument. " Excuse me, Sir Shawchert, I heard the faint tones of a beautiful instrument before you arrived... Was that you, and what was it? Oh, yes, the answer to your question. I would like to join,Cercatori D’ Arte. I that there is... Music in this pack? I play the violin, and I would like a chance at it again. Perhaps I should become even with your height a bit, this is really hurting my neck," Fallen said with his swift and smooth voice, as he turned his neck side to side, cracking it with ease. He sighed gently, as he closed his orbs with silence, and the proccess began.

Fallen's legs grew longer, his knee caps cracked slightly, as his skull grew slightly, his bangs growing longer down his face to fit his human life face with a muzzle. His chest grew slightly broader, his shoulders larger. He grew taller, his paws becoming a bit like hands, but with fur covering his body. It was thick, with a soft undercoat, his tail growing a bit longer, a bit perked. He opened his eyes gently, as he was now in his Optime form. He hated the feeling of the way of being taller, the world different as he grew a bit taller. He blinked, and rose upon his back paws, legs now. He blinked his only green eye, as he slightly flipped his bangs, revealing the black socket a bit. He shook his head lightly, the hair behind his ear waving gently. He rolled his broader shoulders lightly, lifting one hand and clenching it into a fist, and then into a normal hand. "Ok, now I don't have to stretch my neck anymore. But gods, I will never get used to that!," He mumbled a bit, his eyes narrowed slightly, as he looked up at Shawchert. He waited with light patience, waiting for Shawchert to speak.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 308 OOC: Alright, lol got lots of musicians!

Shawchert didn’t have to wait too long for the man’s reply. A name with no surname, it was rare, but still not a law to have one. He smiled.

You don’t have to worry about any Sir’s or Mr.’s I’m just Shawchert, or even Shaw to my friends. It is good to meet you.

He said, though before he could do much the man asked him about his flute. Shawchert smiled listening as he finished up his own request. Ah, another violin player!

I see, well we will have two violin players then! That pleases me well enough. What else can you offer our pack? Though music is great, and we are here to better ourselves in our artistic abilities, we are a pack nonetheless.

He said, his voice sounding happy two joiners within a few days of themselves and they were both violin players! It was just amazing! He liked it in fact. To think if they had more they could make a whole orchestra, but he had to keep his mind on his own things, and this was the present not the future, not just yet. Shawchert respectively turned his head so not to witness the change, as he’d learned it should have been a more private thing, due to vulnerability, but in many ways he wasn’t sure anymore, wolves who shifted these days seemed happy enough to do so right there. He had only done it on three occasions, when he first made Cercatori, and around two pups whom he was playing with. He saw the socket of the eye that was missing, though it was daunting, Shawchert was not one to judge. It may have been an ugly disfigurement, and possibly frightening to some, but Shaw knew that it had to have some kind of story behind it. That story was not for now.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:WC:467

Fallen blinked with light surprise in his grassy eyes, but it quickly wavered and died away.
" Alright, Si-.... I mean, Shawchert. Pleasure," Fallen barked, watching him with ease, his ears and orbs to full alert, and soon, Shawchert started to speak again, and Fallen tilted his head lightly in easy surprise as he spoke of two violin players! Fallen knew he was one of them, but he had most likely yet to meet the other. He listened, nodding a bit as Shawchert spoke that they were still a pack, not just a music group. And dancers. And so on.

" Well, I shall not lie about my abilities. I have a tall build, with not much fat upon me, and I have a bit of muscle. But otherwise, I am made for running, sneaking, and hunting. But, due to my build, and Muscle level, I could use a bit more training in fighting and guarding,"
Fallen barked this with a true, honest voice, and lightly embrassed talk of him not having a great level of muscle, it made him almost sound weak. He hated to be weak. He already was weak in his eyes, due to missing one. Fallen could clearly hear the gentle happiness in Shawchert's voice, and Fallen calmed slightly, his eyes shining with light ease as he could tell that Shawchert wouldn't kick Fallen out merely because Fallen wasn't strong. Fallen listened with great ability, his ears perked and nose sniffing gently for prey and or predators. Just because his eyesight wasn't the best, his nose and ears were. He had a great trust in both his large ears, but not coyote large, and skilled black nose, that was perked. Although, even though he only had one eye, he could still look alright in the one he still had. He scanned the area, from left to right, and stopped on Shawchert twice, before he eased himself slightly, feel a bit safe, due to his scan of his area, the tasting of the wind current, the feel of the dirt beneath his foot pads. He then smiled a dazzling smile, that was most rare for Fallen, but it shortly disappeared. He was excited for being accepted into a pack where he could belong, live, make a real life like he had never been betrayed by his brother, and his heart broken by his sister. ' Sila... Where are you? Are you with Chain?,' He thought, his eyes dulling a bit, as he thought of his sister, that he had once fallen in love with. It made his heart ache, but it soon faded, but he knew it was still there. The pain of the past that he had hoped would disappear. It never did, no matter what he did.

[/html]
[html]

WC:232 OOC:YAY!!!!

Shawchert listened to the male, his ears perking, he was good for hunting, but something even more important, he was good for guarding and it seemed he might enjoy it, it was probably how he’d gotten his missing eye protecting someone, but Shawchert wouldn’t make assumptions, that would lead to bad places. He wagged his tail, though it seemed a bit out of place as he was suppose to be acting leader.

That’s great, if you wish to continue to pursue your training in guarding and fighting would be fine, especially if that makes you happy and comfortable.

He said, though he knew protection of the pack was number one, he just hoped that no fighting would be needed, at least nothing as much as a war or anything. That made him shiver in fear to think about, they were not a pack of war, though he was sure there were a few of his members who would fight tooth and nail to protect what was theirs.

Then I welcome you to Cercatori D’ Arte my friend, would you like me to show you around some?

He asked, offering his hospitality in any way now. He was glad that the pack was now growing and prospering. It meant a lot to him. To the packs well being, and most of all to the art they were going to make in the future.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

[html]

http://files.myopera.com/brokenheartvn/ ... azing2.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
OOC: Sorry for the bit of a late reply! ^^; WC:412

Fallen watched him with great concentration, his green blue eye watching, his ears listening and swiveling. He was surprised at himself, how much he was speaking, often, he would only speak about one or two words. Fallen took his left hand, and pushed them a bit, just so they wouldn't be tickling his eye socket. He then began to think a bit, as he groomed through the bangs, if they were tangled, he would get through the annoying knots, that would cause his eye to be revealed if his hair was all in a big knot. He nodded with a calm exterior, and spoke, his moderate voiced voice, in between high and low, and then started,

" Yes, I would like to pursue fighting and guarding, but I would also like to learn more about violin. I thank you for welcoming me,"

Fallen finished with the sentence, watching him, and tilted his head in a light curiosity as Shawchert visibly shivered, as if someone just brought a claw down his back gently, but he didn't think of that. Fallen was curious of this new place, he wanted to meet others, at least try to fit in, even with these ugly scars and his odd personality. He scratched his ear gently, as he set his bangs gently over the terrible empty eye socket, that had caused some many to criticize his looks. He sighed at himself, as he looked towards the sky with gentle ease, the blue sky seemed as if it would go on forever, even if he was gone and dead, it would most likely still be there. The world wouldn't change if he was dead, no one would truly miss him. He didn't mind, as long as he felt satisfied with his life, he didn't care if no one missed him. He barked in a quick bark,

"Thank you for the welcome, Shawchert. And yes, I would very much like a tour of this new territory. It feels good to be around others, I left my old pack land long ago, when I was younger,"

His green blue eyes gently glowing as he looked upon Shawchert. He nodded with ease, as he cracked his neck firmly, and stretched both his legs and arms, his ears twitching. He scratched his claws against the ground, leaving small indents in the dusty earth under his toes. This was now his home, and he was excited for what was to come.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">Table © to Fallen

[/html]