Sing a Soul
[html]

WC: 308 OOC: Alright, lol got lots of musicians!

Shawchert didn’t have to wait too long for the man’s reply. A name with no surname, it was rare, but still not a law to have one. He smiled.

You don’t have to worry about any Sir’s or Mr.’s I’m just Shawchert, or even Shaw to my friends. It is good to meet you.

He said, though before he could do much the man asked him about his flute. Shawchert smiled listening as he finished up his own request. Ah, another violin player!

I see, well we will have two violin players then! That pleases me well enough. What else can you offer our pack? Though music is great, and we are here to better ourselves in our artistic abilities, we are a pack nonetheless.

He said, his voice sounding happy two joiners within a few days of themselves and they were both violin players! It was just amazing! He liked it in fact. To think if they had more they could make a whole orchestra, but he had to keep his mind on his own things, and this was the present not the future, not just yet. Shawchert respectively turned his head so not to witness the change, as he’d learned it should have been a more private thing, due to vulnerability, but in many ways he wasn’t sure anymore, wolves who shifted these days seemed happy enough to do so right there. He had only done it on three occasions, when he first made Cercatori, and around two pups whom he was playing with. He saw the socket of the eye that was missing, though it was daunting, Shawchert was not one to judge. It may have been an ugly disfigurement, and possibly frightening to some, but Shaw knew that it had to have some kind of story behind it. That story was not for now.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread