Sing a Soul
[html]

http://files.myopera.com/brokenheartvn/ ... azing2.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
OOC: Sorry for the bit of a late reply! ^^; WC:412

Fallen watched him with great concentration, his green blue eye watching, his ears listening and swiveling. He was surprised at himself, how much he was speaking, often, he would only speak about one or two words. Fallen took his left hand, and pushed them a bit, just so they wouldn't be tickling his eye socket. He then began to think a bit, as he groomed through the bangs, if they were tangled, he would get through the annoying knots, that would cause his eye to be revealed if his hair was all in a big knot. He nodded with a calm exterior, and spoke, his moderate voiced voice, in between high and low, and then started,

" Yes, I would like to pursue fighting and guarding, but I would also like to learn more about violin. I thank you for welcoming me,"

Fallen finished with the sentence, watching him, and tilted his head in a light curiosity as Shawchert visibly shivered, as if someone just brought a claw down his back gently, but he didn't think of that. Fallen was curious of this new place, he wanted to meet others, at least try to fit in, even with these ugly scars and his odd personality. He scratched his ear gently, as he set his bangs gently over the terrible empty eye socket, that had caused some many to criticize his looks. He sighed at himself, as he looked towards the sky with gentle ease, the blue sky seemed as if it would go on forever, even if he was gone and dead, it would most likely still be there. The world wouldn't change if he was dead, no one would truly miss him. He didn't mind, as long as he felt satisfied with his life, he didn't care if no one missed him. He barked in a quick bark,

"Thank you for the welcome, Shawchert. And yes, I would very much like a tour of this new territory. It feels good to be around others, I left my old pack land long ago, when I was younger,"

His green blue eyes gently glowing as he looked upon Shawchert. He nodded with ease, as he cracked his neck firmly, and stretched both his legs and arms, his ears twitching. He scratched his claws against the ground, leaving small indents in the dusty earth under his toes. This was now his home, and he was excited for what was to come.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">Table © to Fallen

[/html]

Messages In This Thread