But he'll always be a problem
[html]

PP to get the blanket to the dye is a okay!

Liliana smiled at him as he told her what his mother had taught him. She knew that learning from parents was normal, but it was so precious to her. So it seemed Claudius knew how to read and write, that was something precious indeed, at least to the wolf dog

“I don’t know how to read or write. Everything I know my parents taught me. My mother taught me how to take care of animals, especially horses, and my father, well he taught me how to hunt, though I’m not as good as the wolves are, but I do my part I hope.”

She was embarrassed now, she felt a little below wolves because of her inability to snag the good food, she was more in tune with herding cows, sheep and horses, not to mention anything else that could possibly be tamed and used in a farm. She watched as he worked, and followed him when he motioned to her and was ready to help in any way that she could.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread