But he'll always be a problem
Liliana helped him, knowing her own fur wouldn't take to the color the dye made as it was a dark near black color. She blushed at his compliment, pleased he thought so, but was sure that it wasn't so much to it.

"Well it's about knowing how they act and what they do. It's not too hard.

she said matter of factly. She knew he was a bit scared of the horses, and she had prevented him from getting too close to them the previous day. She felt bad he felt that was because horses were some of the most gentle creatures of the hooved animals. She could understand how they could be intimidating though. she was enjoying herself, making sure the wool was entirely in the dye and all they would have to do is wait. At least that's what she thought.

"We both had good teachers at least. I will someday know how to read, I was given a book by a friend a long time ago, but I haven't been able to understand any of it. I want to, for the sake that it was given to me, and she told me I would be interested in it."

She said, she'd planned on going to Cercatori for lessons in language, but one thing led to another and she had yet to get herself back to take those lessons from Skye.

Messages In This Thread