[M] Like a Virgin
[html]

I suck :| Still love me? <3

Now that it was all over, and he was gazing down at the beautiful face of his mate, the Utina man was all the more glad that he had saved this night until now. He knew he could never want anyone else besides Liliana. He would never touch another woman the way that he touched her. She was his one and only. Whatever small feelings he might have still had lingering for Asha had just been burnt up in the fire of passion that the two of them had just created with one another. Nayati felt that this was the day his life truly began. In a way it was, for he had left his old life as a bachelor behind, and now he had a new life. A more fulfilling life. He and Lili would be together for the rest of their days and beyond. Nayati knew this in his heart.

Her smile lit up his world, and he smiled just as brightly back at her. The touch of her lips made his heart flutter in his strong chest and he carefully rolled over as she moved to give him room. With a sigh he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him, a heavy tiredness already descending on his body and mind, though he had never felt such content before this moment. "I love you Lili, and I always will." It was both a statement of truth, and a promise for the future.

<style type="text/css">
.noellendrum b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2edd9; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.noellendrum-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.noellendrum p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noellendrum {margin:0 auto; width:331px; background-color:#117c99; background-image:url(http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6522/nayatitable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #70c2e2; padding: 10px 0px 310px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#112026; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread