So the Reunion is off?
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

So sorry for the wait. SSWM: 388

Gaël continued to wait patiently by the borders for someone to come along. Although he was excited at first, the longer he waited at the borders, the more his excitement would decrease. He came here to see his family and making his wait was just unacceptable; although, he could understand that some of the members, including Heath were busy since winter was in the air. He took a seat down in the snow seeing as there really was not where else to sit. He tried to ignore the chill he was feeling in his rear. He could feel some of the snow hooking itself onto his tail and back legs. He tried to make sure that his guitar did not get stuck in the snow. He did not want to damage his instrument in any way. The giant sighed and figured he could play a few notes as he was waiting for someone to come. The male reached for his instrument and placed it in his lap, carefully strumming a few basic notes. He smiled as he began to play. If anything he was sure the music he was playing would catch someone’s attention.

Gaël paused in his music as he moved his ears around. He could hear the sound of someone coming towards him. This was good. Now he would be able to find out about his brother and how he was doing here in the pack. He stood up and looked to the female who came to greet him. She was a lovely creature and looked into her bright blue eyes. The giant looked over her more and even to the dress that she had chosen to wear. He carefully swung the guitar onto his back and turned his turquoise gaze down to her as she greeted him and asked if she could help him. The male smiled back to her. ”Greetings my dear. I came here to visit my older brother. I was wondering if you had seen him.” He paused for a moment. He knew he should mention Heath’s name so that she did not have to ask an extra question. ”His name is Heath morte dre Soul.” He then relaxed his hands and his side, waiting for the female to answer. He hoped she even knew his older brother.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread