So the Reunion is off?
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I figured I'd have Gaël drop by CdM :3. Preferable open to someone who knew Heath which I'm sure is like everyone XD. SSWM: 468

Gaël had been wanting to visit his brother’s pack, though was not even aware that he had left with his wife and pups. There was excitement brewing in his chest as he walked alone in the snow. It had been what seemed like ages since he last saw Heath and wondered how he was doing all this time. He did wish their sister could be here as well so it was like one big family reunion, though he had yet to find her and wondered where she could be. The ground was covered in a white blanket and the trees were shedding their morning coats. The green of the pines still showed brightly in contrast to the color of the snow. The giant’s secui form passed through the vast amount of green and made sure that he was still visible himself. With his colors, he wouldn’t be surprised it some couldn’t see him from the color of his underside. His turquoise eyes watched straight ahead so he knew where he was going and kept his nose up so that he knew he wasn’t trespassing into another pack’s territory. Although he was a loner, he still held respect for the packs and did not enter unless he had permission from a member or the leader themselves. The male could feel the snow building up on his paws. He took a moment to run it off on a nearby tree before he continued on.

After a while of tracking though the woods, Gaël finally caught the scent of the pack’s borders and looked around. Much like always there wasn’t really anyone around so he figured he would wait here for someone to come by. He brought his guitar along this time, though was not really feeling much for playing it. His excitement to see his family was overcoming and he was not sure how he could control it. The giant’s fur dancing along with the breeze as he waited. He leaned against a nearby tree, not wanting to just stand at the borders acting suspicious. He was a gentle one and tried not to put anyone in a state of uneasiness if it was able to be avoid. In this case it was easy seeing as he was still in his smaller Halfling form. Had he of been in his optime form, he was sure anyone would be uneasy towards his size. The male gently leaned his instrument against the tree as his eyes watched the borders. Surely it was typical for more in the winter time to patrol around and make sure there was no one around to try and take something or attack while the cold season was still in play. He remained calm and closed his eyes as he pondered of who he would meet up with.

[/html]
[html]

Hello, Ever worked with Heath everyday :]

It had been quite some time since she had met someone near the borders. Matter of fact, it had been quite awhile since she had done anything outside of the trek from their shack to the stables. With Heath gone, the girl had been working extra hard, taking up his jobs without complaint.

A slight discomfort rippled deep within her when she thought of the Marshalls abrupt disappearance along with his mate. She hadn’t seen Vigilante since, which made her nervous and concerned. Whether it was a guilty conscious over her father, or just the lack of getting out, Ever had packed up and left early on her companion in the dawn.

The world glittered even before the morning light had streamed through all the patches in the tree canopy. She could hear Saphraine’s hooves crunching gingerly in the snow blanket along the ground. White suffocated all the color around them creating a silent, glittery oasis. Dark patches could be seen between the trees where sunlight didn’t touch but dotted with tufts of snow, standing out starkly. She let out a content sigh which could be seen in the morning air. The gentle sloshing sound of hooves along the ground made her hug her cream dress closer to her silver body. Layers of off-white flowed from the sides of her frame and spilled over the side of the stallions back. It wasn’t hard to admit that it might not be the best outfit to ride in, but the long cotton sleeves reached the wrists of her black hands and kept her surprisingly warm along with the blue plaid scarf tied delicately around her neck.

Making the border rounds like the King made her feel slightly more uncomfortable. Ever shifted her weight on the stallions back and she could hear his gentle nicker of concern. She enjoyed how he was much more of a guardian than a companion. Suddenly, he threw his golden head back, catching the silver girl off guard. It was a refrained, yet meaningful action that sent the two trotting towards the growing smell of something unusual.

Gown billowed out behind the girl gently as she slowed a few yards away from a figure. He smelt strongly of pine and the mossy smell on pebbles in a stream. Immediately Ever knew he was a loner. After the incident with Ezra, the youth felt extremely worried having one so close to her borders. She silently urged Saphraine forward, a look of curiosity and natural innocence spread gracefully across her face. Ever slid off her companion and avoided his weary gaze. The white dress suddenly felt formal standing face to face with a stranger.

Hello,”

She greeted him in her usual silky, chimed tone.

Can I help you?

<style>
.melissabutterfly-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.melissabutterfly p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.melissabutterfly b {color:#1f253b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.melissabutterfly {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#474759; background-image:url(http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8900/souls63.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: 'cambria', cambria, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b899f; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

So sorry for the wait. SSWM: 388

Gaël continued to wait patiently by the borders for someone to come along. Although he was excited at first, the longer he waited at the borders, the more his excitement would decrease. He came here to see his family and making his wait was just unacceptable; although, he could understand that some of the members, including Heath were busy since winter was in the air. He took a seat down in the snow seeing as there really was not where else to sit. He tried to ignore the chill he was feeling in his rear. He could feel some of the snow hooking itself onto his tail and back legs. He tried to make sure that his guitar did not get stuck in the snow. He did not want to damage his instrument in any way. The giant sighed and figured he could play a few notes as he was waiting for someone to come. The male reached for his instrument and placed it in his lap, carefully strumming a few basic notes. He smiled as he began to play. If anything he was sure the music he was playing would catch someone’s attention.

Gaël paused in his music as he moved his ears around. He could hear the sound of someone coming towards him. This was good. Now he would be able to find out about his brother and how he was doing here in the pack. He stood up and looked to the female who came to greet him. She was a lovely creature and looked into her bright blue eyes. The giant looked over her more and even to the dress that she had chosen to wear. He carefully swung the guitar onto his back and turned his turquoise gaze down to her as she greeted him and asked if she could help him. The male smiled back to her. ”Greetings my dear. I came here to visit my older brother. I was wondering if you had seen him.” He paused for a moment. He knew he should mention Heath’s name so that she did not have to ask an extra question. ”His name is Heath morte dre Soul.” He then relaxed his hands and his side, waiting for the female to answer. He hoped she even knew his older brother.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait as well.

The girl continued to stare at him with faded ocean blue eyes. She could feel him looking at her, analyzing every curve of her body. When he did finally meet her gaze after a penetrating amount of time, Ever let her gaze show a slight amount of annoyance. Only a couple steps separated them, and that step contained the border. He was close enough to reach out and touch and if he decided upon any uncalled action this close to her pack, she would need to call someone.

Ever shifted her gaze down to her feet when he finally stated his purpose. Heath’s disappearance was still fresh and by now she was sure most everyone knew he was gone. Everyone in the pack, that was. She was completely oblivious to Heath’s family outside of the borders. How would they know?

She looked back up and took her turn to be skeptical. His stature was tall and relaxed, although only his hands seemed to be lacking the tenseness. Ever let out a quick sigh and set to work. Aqua eyes peeled off his emotionless mask and read what was underneath. He was completely unaware of what had happened to, as he had claimed, his brother. The way there was no worried lines around his jade eyes and how his mouth was not set in a unhappy matter, more intrigued.

The girl shuddered silently. Her gift made her rather uncomfortable. She couldn’t help see things the way she did. It was like a secret, that she had no choice but to learn. Reading him like a book expanded her knowledge of him already.

I am sorry but,
She paused, searching for the right words to make the news more tangible.

Heath and his mate and children decided upon leaving,
Ever winced at the words and placed a comforting hand on her stomach. Heath was seen every day in the stables for her, and a much loved friend among many packs. It had been hard to believe they had dispersed so suddenly. She had not learned the whole story, so that was all she could give the loner. Ever addressed this matter with a rather gently depressed look towards him.

<style type="text/css">
.wintermare-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.wintermare b {font-weight:bold; color:#baa098; letter-spacing:1px}
.wintermare p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wintermare {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f3f5f9; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2wn050m.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da0a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:360px; border:1px solid #afafaf; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Gaël was having a bit of trouble containing his anticipation. Finally he was going to be able to find out where his dear brother was. He thought of the kinds of things he could ask him about. He of course had to ask him how he was doing and if there was anything new in his life. He looked to the female before him as he waited. She seemed to be giving him an odd look like Amata was before. The giant wondered if there was something wrong with him that made him get all these looks. The male relaxed as he waited. He did not wish to rush her with an answer so he figured it was just as good to try and relax. He moved his arms at his side and kept a warm smile on his face.

Gaël paused as the female began to speak. He folded his ears down to the news. Not only had he missed his brother, but as well as his mate and children. It was times like these that he wished he could go back in time and come by earlier. He nodded to the she wolf. ”Thank you for the information miss. Guess I just missed him then. I hope he returns one day.” The giant wondered what he should do now. He could always return home and play some tunes, or he could stay here and talk to the she wolf. No need to let this day go to waste spending his time alone. He turned his turquoise gaze back to her as he adjusted his stance. b style="color: #425F8B;">”You know my dear, you’re quite beautiful. What may I call you by?” He could not help but comment on her figure. He was captured by her. Perhaps his sweet talk would get her to give him a better expression.

[/html]
[html]

She didn’t love like other wolves. Her eyes had never lain upon something as beautiful as her mate. It wasn’t that she didn’t allow herself room to love more than one man; it was that she didn’t choose to. Every morning she awoke and collected her memories and feelings, Ever could always feel Ezra’s presence. His warmth was something she needed, craved, and couldn’t live without. Leaving him every day for her pack duties were like a knife in the stomach and she couldn’t imagine have met anyone else. He was her drug, her own light into a heaven bold and clear.

This man was tall, considerate, with eyes similar to a leaf’s reflection caught in a raindrop. But he was not Ezra.

My name is Ever,

The girl responded, acknowledging his compliment yet not referring to it. She knew he was trying to sweeten her mood, so she gave him a neutral expression. Her hands twisted in the cream fabric, rubbing two silky pieces together. Saphraine shifted his hooves and bent his head, letting cords of his snow white hair fall into his face. Ever patted him silently and set him off to graze in the woods. If this was all the peculiar loner wanted, she could handle him.

<style type="text/css">
.wintermare-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.wintermare b {font-weight:bold; color:#baa098; letter-spacing:1px}
.wintermare p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wintermare {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f3f5f9; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2wn050m.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da0a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:360px; border:1px solid #afafaf; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]