Dragging feet
[html]

wc
Out of Character goes here

Amaranth looked at Niro. Why Should we go and see my mother. she said looking at her mate. She couldn't understand what the point was. They were only half siblings and she still was unsure about going to see her mother. She had gone this long and she didn't intend to go now. Purple eyes glared at her mate. Why?. She was acting so childish like she was a little kid again.

for the first time in months she hadn't had a single nightmare in two weeks. She was terrified that going to see her mother would stir up bad memories. She knew that it was wrong not to go and see her. She looked at Niro looking for some sort of good answer as to why she should go.
Speech

<style type="text/css">
.hallelujah b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.hallelujahooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#694E41; text-align:right;}
.hallelujah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hallelujah {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#F0DAA9; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ranth3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#694E41; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread