Dragging feet
[html]

Table by me

Ayita laid on blankets in the living room. She had gotten so used to swapping between one form to the other. She had to take care of both herself and Vigi and her new pups and the little boy they had staying with them. She wanted to make sure that she was being the best she could be. She was resting now with her new pups and trying to bond with her two week old pups. The little boys were the only ones who survived. She looked at the two smiling thinking about how thankful she was to have them. Ame her daughter who died lay in the ground where when spring came she would plant flowers above her. She wanted to make sure that she never forgot. As far as she knew no one but vigi knew about the little girl.

She was caught off guard by the sound on the door. She took her eyes off the boys to look at the door. “Come in Come in.” She said. She was glad to hear Niro’s voice. She enjoyed the boy’s company and she hoped that the boy had fun things to talk about. Glancing down at her boys she looked at the door watching it open and she thought she was seeing things. Amaranth stood in front of her and that alone was enough to make her wonder what made her come.

“Welcome home Amaranth, Welcome Niro.” She said smiling. She watched her daughter saunter over and look down at her and the pups. “I’m glad to see you here I missed you and I miss your brother too.” She said looking at her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread