Dragging feet
[html]

wc
Out of Character goes here

Amaranth looked at her mate. Why why did family matter so much mainly hers she could live with just him. She sighed hearing the knock on the door. It sent shivers down her spine and why the hell did he knock. She grabbed the handle of the door. The sound of her mother’s voice hit her like a ton of bricks. She couldn’t believe how she felt hearing that. It made her force the door open and she was caught in the line of her mother’s sight. She could see the look in her mother’s eyes. That same look that was loving and understanding. She felt like a very young pup again.

“Home am I still allowed to call this home?” She questioned looking at her. She didn’t want an answer to that question. She found herself walking across the floor to her mother. Looking down at her and the pups she found herself lost and confused. “Dad didn’t take them from you? I see he left you alone too he must trust you.” She said trying to make a snide remark trying to hurt her mother. All she got was a smile and that understand that her mom had when she was little. Those little balls of fluff changed her mother. She was angry that she had them she looked at her. “Do you really miss us or are you just saying that you seem so happy” She snarled flopping onto the floor to look at them closer. Ears perked towards her mother hearing her mother say the faintest words with a smile. “Because you came home.” Amaranth smiled.

Speech

<style type="text/css">
.hallelujah b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.hallelujahooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#694E41; text-align:right;}
.hallelujah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hallelujah {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#F0DAA9; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ranth3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#694E41; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread