shelter what good i've found
[html]

ooc: not a problem, I've got classes and such so I know how you feel x_x

Xeris studied the dark-furred wolf before her as he came closer, listening as he explained that he had mistaken her for an intruder. Her face hardened for a brief moment as she recalled what had happened when she accidentally trespassed on another's lands and was thought to be there with ill intent. She shook the thoughts from her mind, though, and offered her packmate a small smile. "Well, it's good that you're out and about, watching out for us and all. Although we haven't had much trouble around here lately." Or at least as far as she knew. Nobody had said anything to her about any recent issues with the other packs; the only one she could even think that they might run into trouble with again was Inferni, and she hadn't heard much about them lately.

The unfamiliar wolf introduced himself as Kami, and Xeris gave him a respectful nod. "It's nice to meet you, Kami. I'm Xeris." She paused for a moment, continuing to look over him, noticing a couple of scars here and there like the ones she herself bore on her body. "You must have come to the Valley only recently. How are you liking it so far?"

<style>
.xeri-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.xeri-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.xeri-z29 b {color:#F5BCB2; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.xeri-z29 {background-color:#8D726D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/xeris.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211918; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:175px 0px 10px 0px; }
.xeri-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread