shelter what good i've found
OOC: Well when the weekend rolls around again I'll be alot more active lol Just two more days! whoooo

His ear perked up to its fullest height upon hearing his companion introduce herself. The name " Xeris" seemed to remind him of something, but nothing he could put his finger on at this moment. Regardless he had a feeling that he wouldn't be forgetting the name anytime soon. Having finally caught his breath Kami felt comfortable enough to sit down in front of her. Listening to the question as his black tail curled around his side as if it were seeking warmth from the snow it had just been plunged into. "Valley only recently?" he repeated the words in his mind as if he was unsure of what she ment.A bit surprised that the short time he had spent in the territory was enough for her to be able to tell him apart from any random stranger. Not that he was complaining.

" Well, yes. I've been wandering the territory for a few days now." his voice trailing off a bit as the words seemed to be coming more naturally to him. His eyes glancing away for the first time, diverting away from Xeris's gaze. Closing his left eye slightly as he looked in the direction that Xeris had been heading before he had stopped her. What he could only assume was closer to the heart of the packs territory, an area he had not even attempted to travel. " I. . ." he paused for a moment to think " Like it, or at least what I've seen from the borders. I haven't seen anything else" In fact he was only really traveling what he thought were the borders. Kami was a proud wolf, but he knew that he could not patrol the outlying reaches of the packs territory forever.

Finally he turned back to face Xeris. His eyes lingering on the scars marring each side of her muzzle and couldn't help but wonder the story behind them. Perhaps in time he would hear it, but perhaps not. He felt comfortable with this wolfess, she seemed sincere. Which once again the hope he had felt when meeting Noah, Ookami, and even Jefferson. This feeling seemed to warm him a bit amid this frozen forest. Kami couldn't help but smile inwardly while thinking about his meeting with the alpha. He thought they had both tested each other that night and Kami could not have hoped for a better outcome." I'd like to come with you." he spoke to Xeris bluntly, but quickly caught himself " If you wouldn't mind?" he asked, his tone more friendly as if he was asking a favor.

Messages In This Thread