shelter what good i've found
[html]

ooc: sorry for the ginormous wait. had a difficult week.

Xeris listened politely to her new packmate's words. It seemed that he hadn't been around long enough for the territory to make a huge impression on him, which was understandable. Xeris recalled when she first arrived in the Valley; she too had spent quite a while wandering about and exploring her new home. But after a while, she had realized that it was a very nice place and she did indeed call it home now. She gave Kami a small smile. "I'm sure you'll soon find that it is a great place to call home. And that's what it is...home." She stopped there, before she got too abstract and dreamy about the packlands as she had a tendency to do.

And then Kami asked to go with her. Xeris considered this for a moment as she wasn't really going anywhere in particular. But she had shown Tala around the territory before, so she figured that it would be okay if she showed Kami around too. Nodding, she replied, "Sure. I wasn't heading in any particular direction...is there any place you'd like to go? I know my way around fairly well."

<style>
.xeri-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.xeri-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.xeri-z29 b {color:#F5BCB2; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.xeri-z29 {background-color:#8D726D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/xeris.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211918; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:175px 0px 10px 0px; }
.xeri-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread